Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to Gazzetta di Parma, Milan will pay us 10 million € to get Alberto Gilardino at the end of the season. They will add other 13 million € this summer, so we will probably get 23 million € for him. The deal seems almost done though :(

Meanwhile we are interested in buying Marcelo Carrusca, a left winger who plays for argentine side Estudiantes La Plata. He is only 21 years old but already played 64 matches in the argentine league - this season he has already scored 5 goals in 17 matches.

·
Registered
13,659 Posts
The new Pippo, eh?

It's a good deal. Unless we find a new wealthy owner who can build us a great team again of course. Obviously such deals never get public in advance though so we should question the credibility of this rumour. Sounds like something San Siro over at the Milan forum has made up.

Hopefully we will buy that left winger already in January.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Exactly what Marten said. It isn't a bad price, so we can't complain.

Hopefully a good 10-15 million € can go into investing new players.

·
Banned
2,825 Posts
1) Well you never know with Parma, we always make good money from selling players but it dissapears down a blackhole.

2) Gilardino is already quality, he is inspirational - any new player we sign will have to improve rapidly for him to be useful.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
The Argentinian sounds interesting. I would be happy for us to dip into S.America's youth, for one it's cheaper.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
What do you think about Caracciolo he could definately be an option for you. This really sucks for you that Man U took Rossi and Arsenal took Lupoli. That is going to hurt you in the long run though perhaps you might be able to get Bianchi from Cagliari.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Caracciolo won't. I think we will look to a top goal-scorer in Serie B, or a foreign forward (maybe S.American), to replace Alberto.

Like Toni said, the appeal to Parma from Serie A players isn't as glamorous, not like the days Bonera signed from Brescia to Parma, Caracciolo probably wouldn't see much point in the move.

I wouldn't mind taking Bonazzoli, he scored a fair few in Reggina, but I don't believe we even own 50% of the bean-pole no more.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Crociati said:
If we sell Gila, I don't see how we can avoid Serie B.
All media in Italy believe that he will play the entire season with Parma.

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Yes, the agreement might be reached in January, but the transfer will no way go ahead before June.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
I sicerly wish that Parma will be able to "rebuild" it's stature. The financial crisis is still worrying.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
It will happen it's quite academic now,If one rumour seems true it would be this one.I admire Parma so much and believe another young star will arrive,But hey what can you say. :sob:

·
Registered
8,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Gazzetta di Parma says that Milan will take Caracciolo and give him to us in order to get Gilardino cheaper. What do you think of that?

·
Registered
866 Posts
well depends what is price + player offer but i dont like those loan players that much unless its full contract deall.....probably its Donadel offer since he`s proven in parma jersey, remain to be seen...
if i was to ask get a money and than choose your own player, dont take someones rejects or unproven players....Parma is taking too much of a role of italian football academy ruther than Football club in my opinion...
Parma needs new parmalat owner ASAP...

·
Missing Guidolin.
21,157 Posts
Djet said:
Gazzetta di Parma says that Milan will take Caracciolo and give him to us in order to get Gilardino cheaper. What do you think of that?
I would take that. As long as we get him 100% which I assume.

I would expect to get a good £5m aswell as Caracciolo, but then we have a more than adequate replacement, and some cash.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Caracciolo is top quality stuff,Great with his head and quite talented with his feet for a big man.I doubt many Parma fans would be dissapointed with Andrea's arrival at the Tardini,but agree if it is a loan that would be another thing slso.

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
If Milan let us keep Gila until the season ends, then we have to be relieved & very very very grateful. Because without him, this club is in freefall. Certainly a billion times more classy than Inter taking Adriano last January.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts