Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 163 Posts

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Day: Thursday 26 Feb
Venue: San Siro

Not much to add from a week ago other than Werder lost again in Bundesliga.

·
Registered
43,403 Posts
This week?
Ohh my - season make or break! Carlo stays or goes ...
All that based on papers' rumours. :(

·
Registered
24,062 Posts
This week?
Ohh my - season make or break! Carlo stays or goes ...
All that based on papers' rumours. :(
He's going no matter what :depress:

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
Great news!: I'll be watching the game at San Siro ;)

On a more serious note, the good news is that Tim Wiese is injured and will therefore not participate in the game. Christian Vander will replace him.

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On a more serious note, the good news is that Tim Wiese is injured and will therefore not participate in the game. Christian Vander will replace him.
The problem is Inzaghi's head, not Tim Wiese's ability ;)

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hope Pizarro plays. So than we can field 4 Kaladzes in there and not worry about opposition goals.

·
Registered
8,948 Posts
if we win we will progress to the next stage, if we lose Carlo willl be sacked :happy:

It's a win win situation :scared:

·
Scudetto
23,383 Posts
According to Gazzetta:

Dida

Zambrotta-Bonera-Maldini-Jankulovski

Beckham-Pirlo-Ambrosini

Seedorf

Pato-Inzaghi​

Bonera is still not fit, so Senderos could play. Shevchenko returns to the bench while Kaka and Ronaldinho remain unavailable.

Looks like its all up to Alexandre.

·
Scudetto
23,383 Posts
Press conference today, Carlo praised Flamini as he has improved a lot after being the chance to play with continuity.

He said he would probably play tomorrow, alongside Beckham. So I guess one of Ambro or Pirlo will be benched.

I think it'll be Pirlo getting rested.

·
Registered
12,028 Posts
Press conference today, Carlo praised Flamini as he has improved a lot after being the chance to play with continuity.

He said he would probably play tomorrow, alongside Beckham. So I guess one of Ambro or Pirlo will be benched.

I think it'll be Pirlo getting rested.

I sure hope Pirlo is not the one rested. Without him or Kaka in the lineup, might as well play Emo as support striker just for shits and giggles.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Questi i 19 convocati di Carlo Ancelotti per la gara di Coppa Uefa contro il Werder Brema:

Abbiati, Dida, Antonini, Bonera, Darmian, Favalli, Jankulovski, Kaladze, Maldini, Senderos, Zambrotta, Ambrosini, Beckham, Flamini, Pirlo, Inzaghi, Pato, Seedorf, Shevchenko.

Giocatori indisponibili: Kalac, Nesta, Gattuso, Kakà, Ronaldinho.

I hope Antonini gets 90 minutes on the right side. I think he could improve like Flamini, if given the chance. Zambrotta on the left and Janku in midfield and as back up in defence.

·
Registered
12,028 Posts
Carlo is a fair coach, and that might cripple us in the UEFA Cup.

What I mean by fair is that he will liekly keep fielding the players he has for this tournament. We won't go full force on it.

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
Carlo is a fair coach, and that might cripple us in the UEFA Cup.

What I mean by fair is that he will liekly keep fielding the players he has for this tournament. We won't go full force on it.
He will have to, UEFA cup is a must now that we have no chance of winning the Scudetto :mad:

·
Registered
12,028 Posts
No Kaka, No Dinho, a half fit Pato and very little will.

Maybe just power through this round and find the appropriate motivations later on. I think we may be in for a tough one tonight. But, I find myself a little bit in Ancelotti's boots right now, a little bit apathetic.

But, we power through.

1 - 20 of 163 Posts