Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 120 Posts

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last game of the first half of the season. Udinese are simply flying, they are a very solid team, currently they trail Milan by 5 points, and possibly this season they might grab a CL spot.

Possible lineups:

:: MILAN 4-3-1-2
1 Dida
2 Cafu
13 Nesta
Stam
3 Maldini
8 Gattuso
21 Pirlo
20 Seedorf
22 Kakà
11 Crespo
7 Shevchenko
A disposizione
17 Abbiati
5 Costacurta
19 Coloccini
23 Ambrosini
24 Dhorasoo
10 Rui Costa
15 Tomasson

Allenatore Ancelotti
:: UDINESE 3-4-3
1 De Sanctis
4 Bertotto
20 Sensini
19 Felipe
13 Pinzi
8 Pizarro
21 Pazienza
6 Jankulovski
23 Mauri
9 Iaquinta
10 Di Natale
A disposizione
24 Handanovic
26 Pieri
2 Kroldrup
3 Cribari
77 Belleri
11 Fava

Allenatore Spalletti

Forza Milan :star:

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
One tough nut this Udinese. Actually, I am a bit nervous about the game. I don't think we are going to lose but a draw is very likely.

Sorry for being a pessimist. But I am worried. We almost always struggle against them.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
we are without Muntari and Di Michele, i can't see our victory...
And i want Fava on field...damnit , please Spalletti he must play,please:cry:

btw, around 2000 people from Friuli or more will go to Milano:eekani: and this is a "record" since no more than 500 follow the team outside Stadio Friuli:rollani:

I hope at least will be a nice game...

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
But you have Ianquinta, Janku, Pizzaro..........

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
A shame for the game that Muntari and Di Michele are out, but I look forward to this one alot! At home you have played great football recently, and Udinese is a side that plays very nice footall too, and has lots of ability on the counter attack too (although that's where they'll miss their absentees the most).

Looks a very promising game all the same.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
milano77 said:
But you have Ianquinta, Janku, Pizzaro..........
but in this moment Di Michele is an essential player for us!!!...well Mauri will replace him in a great way i hope...i'm worried about Pazienza...!!!
He's became a bit rude :wallbang: ...and Sulley is 10 time better than Paz.
Oh, well,we'll see:scared:

·
Registered
43,410 Posts
Tough game. might trun out to be an important 3 pointer for Scudetto race. Very much needed 3 pts. Hope Stam plays ...

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Arianna said:
All the same, with your record lately against us you shouldn't be using the above smiley. :eyepatch:

·
Banned
6,222 Posts
Who knows , this match could completely open the championship race in a way no-one anticipated.... and with Inter regaining victories again, the scudetto in the end will be down to 4 horses !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
I have said this before but I'll adjust it slightly. Udinese will finish in second place with either Juve in third and Milan as the Scudetto holders or the other way around. As you can see I am trying to take away all my credibility here :D.

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
Isn't it quite ironic that Maldini is completing his twenty years with Milan against the same team he debuted in. I just hope the result is more positive than the match he debuted in.

Forza Maldini
Forza Milan

·
1st Tier Poster
50,447 Posts
This should be an interesting match. Udinese has been one of the surprise packages this season. They ain't gonna be an easy team to win.

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Record against Udinese at San Siro for the past 5 years:

2003/04: Milan 1 - 2 Udinese (M: Cafu; U: Fava, Sensini) :cry:
2002/03: Milan 1 - 0 Udinese (M: Rivaldo)
2001/02: Milan 2 - 3 Udinese (M: Sheva, Sergio; U: Muzzi, Scarlato, Jorgensen) :cry:
2000/01: Milan 3 - 0 Udinese (M: Kaladze, Sergio, Sheva)
1999/00: Milan 4 - 0 Udinese (M: Bierhoff, Sheva, West :eekani:, Leonardo)

Udinese have beaten us 2 times at home in the last 3 seasons, but if the :jester: X-Men :jester: can get 3 points against them at San Siro, we definitely can too :stuckup:

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Lineups :

AC Milan:
Dida
Cafu
Maldini
Nesta
Stam
Gattuso
Seedorf
Pirlo
Kaka
Shevchenko
Crespo

Subs: Abbiati, Costacurta, Pancaro, Rui Costa, Ambrosini, Dhorasoo, Tomasson

Udinese:
De Sanctis
Bertotto
Felipe
Sensini
Jankulovski
Pizarro
Pinzi
Pazienza
Mauri
Iaquinta
Di Natale

Subs: Handanovic, Kroldrup, Cribari, Belleri, Pieri, Fava Passaro, Goitom

Referee: Matteo Trefoloni (Siena)

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
8' Milan 0 - 1 Udinese (A. Di Natale) :cry:

Udinese took the lead against the run of play. A diagonal ball from the left by Iaquinta found Di Natale outside the box and Di Natale smacked in a long range shot into Dida's right top corner. :cry:

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Udinese goal

Udinese on the counter....coming down the left...inside for Di Natale...TURNS NESTA! DIPPING HALF VOLLEY!! RACES OVER DIDA AND RIPPLES THE BACK OF THE NET!! THUNDEROUS EFFORT TO PUT UDINESE IN FRONT!! The San Siro in shock

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
We have lost to Udinese twice at home in the last 3 seasons, things are not looking good early in the game :(

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
They seem to be as much at home in San Siro against us as Sheva is in the Olimpico.

Forza Milan. Sheva or Crespo will bang one in, or a midfielder will.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts