Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 239 Posts

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Due to next Tuesday's CL semifinal vs PSV :hopefull: the game will be played Saturday evening. The tour de force has just started :stress: We will face a very determined Parma team that is fighting against relegation (BTW good luck to them in the UEFA CUP :shades: and hope to see you in Serie A next season :) ) . Our players are tired, and having had 2 of our 8 cautioned players prior 2 Milan vs Chievo suspended (Gattuso and Costacurta *) will not help Ancelotti. As stated above, only 3 days after we will face PSV, obviously this will affect our performance vs Parma, most players will be very careful in avoiding dangerous tackles and will try preserving precious energy for the mid-week European clash. It's going to be a very demanding task, cause winning in Serie A is always very difficult, winning and preserving energy even more so.
Pirlo might make it to the bench :hopefull:

Forza Milan :devil:

* Billy was given a yellow whilst sitting on the bench :eekani:

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
If Pirlo is back (even on the bench) then that will be a nice bonus! It will be difficult match, the most important thing being the three points of course... hopefully with a nice, convincing performance to boot :thmbup: !

I feel we are due a convincing win, like against Fiorentina and Lecce after narrow wins against Parma, Chievo and Siena. :hopefull:

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
I wish Carlo could rest Paolo, our captain has played 5 to 6 games in last 2 weeks, without a single minutes missed.:stuckup:

Hence, I'd rather preserve his energy for the PSV game. As Nesta is suspended for the semi 1st leg , we'd have to field Maldini-Stam, thus Paolo's form is crucial.:stuckup: PSV game is only 2 days after this.

I'd actually opt for a Kaladze-Nesta CB pair, with Pancaro and Cafu on the wings. Look a bit strange but indeed it's a SOLID lineup.:devil: In Kaladze and Sandro we trust:stuckup:

Cafu-Nesta-Kaladze-Pancaro
:thmbup:

As Rino is suspended and Pirlo injured, Ambrosini and Vikash should get their chances. :devil:

----------------Seedorf------------------
Dhorasso------------------------Ambrosini
-----------------Kaka--------------------

should be good enough, the RM spot depends on whether Dhorasso or Rui is fit. If both are out, then field Brocchi.

All in all, grabbing 3 points is a MUST. Again, since it's only 2 days before a CL semi, I don't really care about HOW we get the points. We should be accurate in front of the goal, no chances should be wasted as it's a really HARD game for us, and if things go right, keep possession and keep the balance after opening the deadlock.:star:

FORZA MILAN:devil:

·
Registered
63,292 Posts
Elephant King said:
I wish Carlo could rest Paolo, our captain has played 5 to 6 games in last 2 weeks, without a single minutes missed.:stuckup:
Maldini doesn't need to rest mate. Just like our captain :proud:, he's superhuman. :eekani:

So will Gilardino score an own goal just like Jankulovski did ? :D :pp

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
Nerazzurri4life said:
Never :stuckup: That would be too damn blatant :nono:

He'll just get himself red carded for a handball on the goalline :D :hopefull:

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
i think we shouldn't have sold colloccini before summer. he could be very useful right now.

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
Nerazzurri4life said:
Jankulovskis goal was a beauty, you almost wonder why he is not in attack :howler: I guess its harder for Gila to do, my bet is that he will miss open goal ;)

·
Bobo
4,525 Posts
if i had to pick between 1-X-2,i go for the X,even though a 1 would be perfect,although a 2 could be possible against Parma,i hope not.

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
It's always tricky playing against teams who are battling relegation so I hope for a smooth win without injuries. We should be able to defeat Parma and playing at home is an advantage for us.

Getting back in the see-saw Scudetto race should spur the team on to the final run now. No time for mistakes now.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
One thing is "for sure"; We will brake some legs :pp Seriously though, Parma is one of the most undisciplined team. In QF in Uefa I think, we got 7 yellow cards in one game. And as Diavolo showed statistics Parma lead the serie along with Chievo in getting red card. So don't be surprised if someone breaks a leg or two :D

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Valdrin said:
One thing is "for sure"; We will brake some legs :pp Seriously though, Parma is one of the most undisciplined team. In QF in Uefa I think, we got 7 yellow cards in one game. And as Diavolo showed statistics Parma lead the serie along with Chievo in getting red card. So don't be surprised if someone breaks a leg or two :D
Cazzo Valdrin :eekani:

Anyway, Pippo and Dhorasso are injured, Ambro and Rui Costa are not fully fit and both Ringhio and Billy are suspended. It's going to be a tough nut to crack :stress:

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
Well, Parmas Baraldi has complained about the refs after the game against samp. We're very unlucky right now with the refs, but it's good, it only shows how far from the bastards(juve) we are :stuckup: .

Who is going to play in the midfield then? It seems you will have to face us without a midfield? :eek:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Valdrin said:
Well, Parmas Baraldi has complained about the refs after the game against samp. We're very unlucky right now with the refs, but it's good, it only shows how far from the bastards(juve) we are :stuckup: .

Who is going to play in the midfield then? It seems you will have to face us without a midfield? :eek:
I don't know who will make it :scared: :scared: :scared:

P.S. The yellow per foul ratio is shocking, I agree. :eek:

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
In view of the PSV match and the number of games Cafu has played this season, I'd very much wanted him to be rested against Parma :stress: though we need his marauding runs down the right flank. Let's hope we can have a goal or two early in the game, and Marcos will be able get a deserved breather by playing only 60+ minutes tomorrow :hopefull:

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
ilgenio said:
though we need his marauding runs down the right flank. Let's hope we can have a goal or two early in the game, and Marcos will be able get a deserved breather by playing only 60+ minutes tomorrow :hopefull:

may Carlo read your precious comment and take it as an advice. :star: :thumbsup:

p.s. same applied to Paolo too, IMO. ;)

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
That's strange. Elephant King shows as the last poster in this thread at the time of reply but I can't see his post! :googly:

EDIT --- And now when my reply was posted ... I saw his post! :stress: :googly:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Very possible lineup:

-------------------------------Dida

Cafu-----------------Nesta-------------Stam--------Kaladze

-------------------------------Ambro

Brocchi---------------------------------------------Seedorf

-------------------------------Kaka

-----------------------Sheva---------Crespo

Forza Milan :devil:

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
^
Not bad at all. Is Ambro fit though? In case he ain't, this midfield wouldn't be so bad.

-------------------------------Seedorf

Brocchi---------------------------------------------Serginho

-------------------------------Kaka

1 - 20 of 239 Posts