Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Galliani said this could be his last Saturday at Milanello. I smell another postponement. In any case, let's give him a befitting send off by getting the three points.

Three points are a must, if we want to keep the European dream alive, especially as Atalanta drew yesterday! Good thing is Suso is back. It's rumoured that Zapata is taking the place of Paletta. Is he suspended or injured?

Probable XI:

Donnarumma
Calabria Zapata Romagnoli DeSci
Kucka Sosa Pasalic
Suso Bacca Deulofeu

·
Registered
15,668 Posts
nothing will surprise me anymore...even a 4 0 loss here
Dramatic :D

I expect a win and anything less would be unacceptable.

Besides Atalanta drawing, Fiorentina also scraped a point away to Sampdoria. They have recently come back into the picture and are two points behind us as things stand.

·
Registered
15,668 Posts
Susoooo

Don't have it on my sports package this weekend. Anyone have a decent stream which isn't riddled with pop-ups?

·
Registered
12,290 Posts
It's hard to find decent streams lately... If anyone has a web site for that please share it here :) something beside rojadireta

·
Super Moderator
13,722 Posts
streams are killing me

·
Registered
2,410 Posts
Nice finish by Deulofeu though.
To think somebody actually claimed he thought that Ocampos would do better for us than Deulofeu..

·
Registered
4,920 Posts
I didn't want to jinx it while the game was still on but Crotone beat Inter. We leapfrogged them in the table.

A win next week would put us in a good position for Europe.

·
Registered
15,668 Posts
Atalanta, Fiorentina and Inter all dropping points whilst we get all three points :thumbsup:.

Looking at the table and the remaining fixtures, it's a tough call on who will finish in the Europa League positions. We still have tough games in the form of the derby, away to Atalanta and home against Roma. But our rivals also have tough games too. Lazio face Inter on the penultimate game of the season, for example.

·
Registered
15,582 Posts
Don't forget that Lazio is playing Napoli tonight too. I missed the game, but caught some glimpses here and there. Who was the best and who was the worst player? I guess Suso was MoM.

·
Registered
12,290 Posts
1 Juventus 77
2 Roma 71
3 SSC Napoli 67
4 Lazio 60
5 Atalanta 59
6 AC Milan 57
7 Inter 55
8 Fiorentina 52

1 - 20 of 31 Posts