Xtratime Community banner

21 - 39 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
How many times have Biglia lost the ball in midfield this game alone from just being too slow. He is a liabilty.

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Piatek is also a mystery to me. Has he just lost a substantial amount of pace compared to last year. He looks incapable of running from defenders, something he did for fun at the start of his Milan career.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Paqueta is one of those players where its taken some time to get used to calcio, also when you have 3 different coaches in a short span of time, things can get a little confusing. I think Paqueta is a fine player, he just needs to play more direct and decisive.

·
Registered
168 Posts
One thing about Paqueta though, is he is a bit undisciplined, he needs to keep his cool more and be more of a professional

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Paqueta needs to stop those unneccesary tricks as he loses the ball 3 out of 4 times. Why do it just outside our own box and be dispossesed...

·
Registered
112 Posts
What I dont get is we played good game vs Juve, so why change players like Bennacer, Hakan and Suso who were best players of that game?

·
Registered
12,203 Posts
One point is more than I expected even with all the troubles Napoli is going through.

Dont want to repeat the reasons why we are this bad but will say we have bunch of clueless players who cant handle any kind of pressure.

·
Registered
43,513 Posts
First half was open and pretty decent to watch for a neutral. 2nd half was pretty dire.

Your best player imo was Donnarumma...showed how great he is at leaving the goal line. He did a real number on Elmas, ambushing him and pulling away before any contact.

Two little moments I thought were great:-

1. Elmas' slide tackle on Paqueta in the 1st half near the touch line. Elmas started his tackle really early and it seemed to last for a long time, but he surprisingly still nicked the ball back before it went out, surprising Paqueta.

2. Musacchio's slide tackle in the 2nd half. This was pure highlight material. Amazingly executed and beautiful to watch.

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Paqueta is nowhere near a midfielder creator or leader, unfortunate but true, may be he will grow into it but as of now not even close. Today he even had a couple of Muntari type embarrassing passes
I agree with this. I don't even know what his best position is now. Early days yet but I'm afraid he may go the way of Silva - another 40m thrown away. Especially if we get another good midfielder he may it difficult to find space. But then again playing with somebody like Zlatan can lift his game immensely.

·
Registered
8,832 Posts
Agree...Paqueta has not shown his worth.
We really need a proven creator in the middle. Either we are too predictable or no creative right now.
Bona provide fresh air in this match.
The one with brain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

21 - 39 of 39 Posts