Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There's really nothing much to say. Just two teams on a slump battling it out. Bennacer and Hakan are suspended. But does it even matter whoever plays? We've not beaten Napoli at home in ages. Maybe it's time we break it up. At the end of the game, I would hate to hear "we've played a good game but we lost, the team is improving". Just get the 3 points even if it means playing rugby.

My heart says it's the day we break Napoli at San Siro and grab the points. Unfortunately, my head is saying this is another loss loading...

·
Registered
8,830 Posts
Stop using your small head. Use the big one instead

We will beat Carlo. Borini with a bicycle kick from Suso cross.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24,061 Posts
What's up with this GMT thing?

·
Registered
7 Posts
I don't see Milan losing this game,the worst we can get is a draw.
Is just a,50-50 game.

Sent from my Infinix X606C using Tapatalk

·
Registered
24,061 Posts
GMT is universal
CET is more relevant. I think there is actually a universal time now UTC, I think that no one cares about, just like GMT :grinn: // I refuse to use the new smiles. Bring back the old smiles :stuckup:

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CET is more relevant. I think there is actually a universal time now UTC, I think that no one cares about, just like GMT :grinn: // I refuse to use the new smiles. Bring back the old smiles :stuckup:
Lol! Truth is, I don't know or even understand much about UTC, BST etc. I feel safer using GMT. I'm pretty much the only one who uses it here.

·
Registered
24,061 Posts
Lol! Truth is, I don't know or even understand much about UTC, BST etc. I feel safer using GMT. I'm pretty much the only one who uses it here.
After going over previous threads, others had used GMT! But traditionally it CET always used.

Maybe that's the reason why we have such a lousy season.

Sent from my BND-L21 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Rebic is a mystery so far. Had one good cross, but some of his touches on the ball are worse than Piatek..He did get semi injured very early in the half though

·
Registered
168 Posts
Rebic clearly had a knock on his knee, and it effected his play for the first half. I think he gets a pass for this game. Still yet to see him play a match...

1 - 20 of 39 Posts