Xtratime Community banner

Milan vs Manchester sold out in one morning

2K views 107 replies 14 participants last post by  bono 
#1 ·
:eek: :eek: :eek:

Being a Season Ticket Holder I was able to buy my ticket in advance, from today free ticketing was available, as I was trying to buy tickets for the members that privetly PM'ed me, as soon as I entered the bank where they sell tickets, an employee came towards me and asked me: if I wanted tickets. As soon as I answered yes, he immediately replied: "Finiti" (sold out).

Sorry to all of you :(

IL Diavolo :devil:

P.S. I will ask a tout this coming saturday, before Milan vs Cagliari, how much a ticket will cost.

#4 ·
JKris said:
They never gave us a chance to order on the net... as I was thinking about trying for that...
I can tell you all now, I've tried even in the last few weeks to be able to do something for you lot. The answer is always the same. For matches vs Inter, Juve and big CL ties, the request is so high that nobody can "help" you.

Basically it's: San Siro 80.000. Season Ticket Holders 50.000. That makes only 30.000 tickets available. 6 or 7 thousand go to Man Utd (in the derby double the figure for Inter fans). So that makes 23.000 tickets available. I would say that 3.000/5.000 go to touts that have access to local Bank personel tipping them (I'm pretty sure about this) :frustrat: Let's say that 15/20 thousand are left. The whole world is after thoese 20.000 tickets, some people are just plain lucky to find them, others have good connections, others go to travel agencies, others go to peolle that work for organisations such as UEFA/FIGC/FIFA/LEGA and sponsors. So very few tickets are really available.

The request for these games is immence.

Sorry guys :eyepatch:

P.S. As said I will ask touts for pricing next saturday

#5 ·
Local agencies organised trips for this game. Milan, ManU & Juve are three most popular teams here so this game drew lot of interest.

In any case, there will be around 300 Maltese at san siro. More tha 600 are on the waiting list :tongue: although the plains are tottaly overbooked. Some of the agencies are buying tickets on the black market and re-selling them here.

3 day stay in Milan with a ticket goes here for approx 1000 euros.

#6 ·
aca said:
Local agencies organised trips for this game. Milan, ManU & Juve are three most popular teams here so this game drew lot of interest.

In any case, there will be around 300 Maltese at san siro. More tha 600 are on the waiting list :tongue: although the plains are tottaly overbooked. Some of the agencies are buying tickets on the black market and re-selling them here.

3 day stay in Milan with a ticket goes here for approx 1000 euros.
As said, I will ask a tout next saturday :hopefull:

P.S. Milan is very popular in Malta, I know that as a fact.

#9 ·
aca said:
Inter......(suprise, suprise :rollani: :D
What's so surprising ?

Inter is well supported throughout the entire world. :shades:

P.S. Sorry for going OT.

#11 ·
Well I was one of those who didn't have the luck to get hold of one ticket for the match, so I will prefer my personal TV set instead...

One question for our beloved FM, Diavolo: As we know, Milan tickets are sold in Banca Intensa. The question is, I have 2 friends in Rome and I would like to know if they can go to Rome's local branch of this bank and buy tickets. Is this possible? Or tickets are only sold in Banca Intensa banks in Milano? I think that if it's the same bank it would be possible to get them from Roma, but can you answer me for sure?

Thanks!

#12 ·
Which exact date is the away game and home game? Next week in Manchester?

#14 ·
SteVen_7 said:
Well I was one of those who didn't have the luck to get hold of one ticket for the match, so I will prefer my personal TV set instead...

One question for our beloved FM, Diavolo: As we know, Milan tickets are sold in Banca Intensa. The question is, I have 2 friends in Rome and I would like to know if they can go to Rome's local branch of this bank and buy tickets. Is this possible? Or tickets are only sold in Banca Intensa banks in Milano? I think that if it's the same bank it would be possible to get them from Roma, but can you answer me for sure?

Thanks!
Any Banca Intesa branch aross Italy :thumbsup: Manuel last year bought his ticket in Rome.

#15 ·
JKris said:
away game 23/2 (wednesday), home game 8/3 (tuesday)
Damn, that is soon. I hope the Swedish TV will send it live, I don't want to miss a top game like that.

#19 ·
JKris said:
100 for third tier? ouch! Well I am sure that is what I have to settle for.
I'll keep asking around.

P.S. A collegue of mine went to Milan Point last saturday to by a ticket for himself and was given the same answer they gave to me.

#20 ·
Diavolo said:
I'll keep asking around.

P.S. A collegue of mine went to Milan Point last saturday to by a ticket for himself and was given the same answer they gave to me.
That guy that stands outside milanpoint and sells tickets sells valid ones? I remember seeing one last time I was there, but already had a ticket then.

#21 ·
JKris said:
That guy that stands outside milanpoint and sells tickets sells valid ones? I remember seeing one last time I was there, but already had a ticket then.
I didn't go myself to Milan Point, a collegue of mine did. I asked a tout outside San Siro last saturday how much tickets would cost. His answer was: "More or less 100 Euros for 3rd ring" he also added that even tout among themself are selling tickets, cause according to what the result will be next wendsday in Manchester, tickets could be more or less expensive.

#24 ·
Diavolo said:
I have asked a tout outside San Siro this evening, he was talking about 100 euros for a 3rd ring.
How much would it cost for a ticket near the vicinity of Tiziano?:devil::jester: If I were to come down all the way to the Scala del Calcio, it would be for a prime time seat!:stuckup:

Cheers.;)

#25 ·
San Siro said:
How much would it cost for a ticket near the vicinity of Tiziano?:devil::jester: If I were to come down all the way to the Scala del Calcio, it would be for a prime time seat!:stuckup:

Cheers.;)
Something between 130 and 200 I believe (not sure though). :confused:

If not a top match, 30/40 Euros.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.