41 - 60 of 87 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,625 Posts
Hakan is a ****ing beast today

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
Krunic has been pretty decent since he came in. Again wondering why he has not been used much so far.

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
OK, we just kept giving the ball away the last minutes and of course they score a wonder goal. But can only thank ourselves for gifting them the ball over and over with poor passes and clearances...

·
Super Moderator
13,625 Posts
What a shit show

·
Super Moderator
13,625 Posts
Terrible by Suso and especially Biglia in that final play, but we had it coming a bit. The final 30-35 minutes we completely collapsed.

·
Super Moderator
13,625 Posts
Ultimately Conti's mistake changed the game too. We were completely dominating until then. Then they lost their heads, predictably.

Hakan had the best game by a Milan player I've seen in a very long time.

All in all I think we improved, but what a frsutrating game. Ridiculous goal from Lecce and the penalty rebound... We had about half a dozen good chances.

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Different manager, Same players, same position, same result. The management must have been proud of themselves. They just paid several millions to Giampaolo to achieve the same result under the same players in the similar position.

Backline remained unchange
Biglia still as the Anchor Midfield
Suso still on the right
Hakan as playmaker
Kessie as the ball winner in the midfield

The only difference was Leao starting instead of Piatek and Paqueta starting instead of Bona which by half time, both Leao and Paqueta were hauled out too.

I dun see much tactical changes from Pioli's to Giampaolo's strategy.

The only big difference was the knee-jerk reaction from our players. They started the game with confidences, with flair and in high spirit. It was a nice first half. So many exchanges of passes between our midfield and wingers and we should have scored more in the first half. There was a reason why Suso and Hakan consistently in our starting line up under different manager... Mainly because if they played to their full potential, no one in our squad could adequately replace them. They are very important to us.

Conti on the other hand still played nervously and he collapsed totally after conceding the penalty. He was obviously our weak link. Calabria should play instead of him in the next match. Once we concede the equalizer, our confidence dipped and I see the shadows of Giampaolo army once again. Passes were executed in a haste, no penetration into their penalty box, nervous runs into uncharted area where passes were easily intercepted.... Simply torrid. Sometimes, we do need someone like Cutrone or Gattuso to spur the team and the crowds on. Yesterday, there were none.... The longer we played, the more retreated we became and we surrender our lead finally. I'm not surprised. We were playing like we were the away team in the second half.

·
Super Moderator
13,625 Posts
What. :D

The team looked very different and for the most time quite a bit better. We created good chances, more in the first half than in the whole rest of the season until then.

The midfield was a completely different shape.

I guess everyone makes their own conclusions, and ultimately we failed to win, but some things are just what they are. This was a very different team in many aspects today.

·
Super Moderator
13,625 Posts
BTW what is up with Rebic. He keeps getting very few minutes in high pressure situations, but he just seems so clumsy and like he's had way too much coffee.

He's like Borini on steroids. Like, literally, if Borini went to the gym and became buffed and then took lots of stimulating drugs and acted all hyper, the resulting player would be pretty much Rebic.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Different manager, Same players, same position, same result.
This is the first game we tie, but it was unlucky. What did Lecce do? Nothing. One penalty which the GK saves, but the penalty taker gets a lucky rebound and once in a lifetime goal. The other games were all lucky wins for us.

I dun see much tactical changes from Pioli's to Giampaolo's strategy.
We finally saw something on the pitch. We created more this game than we did with that idiot. And again we're talking about Pioli who's nobody special. How shit must you must be as a manager that Pioli does a better job?

·
Registered
24,061 Posts
By the way, to be clear, I was on a winning streak :D It was @dabdob who got Giampaolo fired.
I'm thinking of firing Pioli too. The thing is, Milan played against Lecee the equivalent of the 7 games played under MG, so I'll give him 48 other games before starting the thread. Unless, he turns MG on himself before that.

·
Registered
8,832 Posts
Did our one trick donkey assist or scored?
Maybe next match again.
He should move to the right across the side line. The bench to be exact.

He can’t assist, he can’t score, he can’t track back and defend. He can’t be Messi.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 - 60 of 87 Posts