Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 179 Posts

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Frankly speaking, I am sure in our victory, but all the same we have to be attentive.

Forza Milan! :devil:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
bernmilan1 said:
I would just be very happy if we score on more goal than them
:stuckup:

Possible lineups:

MILAN (4-3-1-2): 1 Dida, 2 Cafu, 13 Nesta, 3 Maldini, 4 Kaladze, 8 Gattuso, 21 Pirlo, 20 Seedorf, 22 Kakà, 11 Crespo, 15 Tomasson. (17 Abbiati, 5 Costacurta, 31 Stam, 24 Dhorasoo, 10 Rui Costa, 23 Ambrosini, 7 Shevchenko :devil: ). All. Ancelotti

LAZIO (4-4-2): 1 Peruzzi, 22 Oddo, 15 Siviglia, 16 Giannichedda, 4 Lopez, 7 A. Filippini, 14 E. Filippini, 6 Dabo, 10 Cesar, 19 Pandev, 18 Rocchi. (33 Sereni, 24 Couto, 3 Talamonti, 25 Seric, 9 Di Canio, 29 Bazzani, 11 Muzzi). All. Papadopulo

Forza Milan :devil:

·
Registered
3,409 Posts
Andriy Shevchenko has revealed that he could be fit enough to feature in Milan’s game against Lazio.

The striker was expected to definitely be out of Sunday’s San Siro clash after picking up an injury against Bologna last weekend.

But the Ukrainian has failed to rule himself out of the Week 23 tie against the struggling capital side.

"I’m feeling good, a lot better than before," he stated. "I’m no longer in pain even if the tibia is still troubling me.

"My ankle is not a problem at all. It was swollen but that issue has now been resolved.

"I’m feeling positive about playing even if it will be up to the Coach to decide what to do. If I’m 100 per cent fit then I’ll be ready."

The former Dynamo Kiev star will train again tomorrow in a bid to fully evaluate his physical situation.

Milan have just two fit strikers at the moment in the shape of Hernan Crespo and Jon Dahl Tomasson.

Pippo Inzaghi, who had minor hand surgery earlier this week, is still sidelined but he could be back in Week 24.

FORZA SHEVA

·
Registered
345 Posts
We will win.
Lazio is down on form and down in motivation.We have both of them,and if today Rubentus makes a slide,Wow! :D

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
I don't think we should risk Sheva against Lazio even if he claimed he'll be fit to play. Another week of rest for Lo Tsar and you'll see him back blazing against Reggina :devil: :nasty:

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
ilgenio said:
I don't think we should risk Sheva against Lazio
hopefully it won't be necessary, Crespo and JDT are doing fine for now :thumbsup:
what's more, I am not sure how fit Sheva is although he claims he is :eekani:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
bernmilan1 said:
I would just be very happy if we score on more goal than them
Golden words Bernardo. :cool: The reason is that from this point we MUST have an eye on the Manchester game. Big margin wins are great but they are better on the bigger stage. ;) Low profile wins will do for now as the Old Trafford game is just around the corner and too many goals from this point to the Manchester game are not very good. I would prefer Kaka, Seedorf, Pirlo, Cafu and others if possible to get a goal or two as it boosts the players' shooting skills and confidence.

As Genio said, we should not risk Sheva just yet even though Lazio has been a favourite prey of his in the past. A sub appearance if fully fit is okay.

This is a good period to let Tommo and Crespo get back into form with goals. That is a striker's asset. The more goals he scores the more confident he will get in front of goal. Tommo and Crespo again would be beneficial for the side IMO.

·
Registered
17,343 Posts
F. Brienza gol de Palermo.

Capello lost the plot, what a negative wanker. Get some creativity in there!

·
Registered
7,323 Posts
I can't believe Papadopulo has repeatedly benched Pandev since January. The man really deserves to partner Rocchi upfront. I hope he will play, otherwise Lazio won't score more than a goal which certainly won't be enough.

·
Registered
3,541 Posts
I hope Sheva will get to rest, I never worry about Lazio. BUT, it would be typical that the season they're in shambles they make us sweat. Maybe Sheva will indeed be needed, he is probably the reason why Lazio has had problems with us the past years. He's been called up at least.

ANCELOTTI LOOKS FOR MESSINA REPEAT
2/5/2005 2:50:00 PM
MILANELLO - Carlo Ancelotti set the tone for the Lazio encounter at the Saturday press conference at Milanello. The coach opened by talking about the opposition and said: 'Lazio have had an up and down season, with some good periods and some difficult ones. It is difficult to judge how they will play, so will be a particular game and I need to use individuals in my team in a certain way. We have to do well against Lazio so that we arrive at the crucial period of the season in good shape, starting with the cup competitions.'
Ancelotti took time to look back at Wednesday’s game where he left Milan had leanrt something: 'We put on a good performance which was fundamental after two defeats and tomorrow we have to repeat that performance and be as concentrated as possible. We have come on since those defeats: at Livorno we made mistakes all over and against Bologna is more down to incidents.'
One of the key players for Milan, Andriy Shevchenko, has confirmed he could be available for Sunday’s game: 'Sheva came through a training game and is ready but we’ll see what reaction he has after training today. I have to assess his condition, he’s been out for only five days so he hasn’t lost much fitness.
With the derby coming up, attention turned to Inter: They are doing well, they’ve found the right balance but it will be difficult to battle for top spot although second is a possibility.'
Returning to the Milan attack, the boss then discussed Hernan Crespo’s recent form: 'No one in this club puts pressure on a player my saying goals will depend on whether you are selected or not. It is always our intention to get the best out of everyone.'
Ancelotti also believes that Juve’s 1-0 defeat to Sampdoria can be seen in the same light as the Rossoneri’s set-back against Bologna: 'You can’t make any judgements and they have another chance to put things right again just as we did at Messina. One thing we will know before we go out tomorrow evening is the Juve result which is an added benefit. I still have to decide on the best back-four as they are all in good form, two out of Nesta, Maldini, Costacurta and Stam will play in the centre, and it's between Stam and Cafu for the right-back spot, as for the penalty-taker, it will be either Sheva or Pirlo as it always is.'
www.acmilan.com
Yesterday the team did some ball possession and a small practice game. A group did sprints and another did shots. Today they listened to Carlo and practiced sprints and agility and did a big practice game.
Sounds like they've been doing some straining physical training just before the game. I wonder if it will work and the running will result in a swift play or if people will be out of batteries in their legs and have the opposite effect.

Forza Palermo, hold onto it!!!

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Carlo is preparing the team physically to match-up with United's physical game in terms of running. EPL teams have more pace so the team needs to work on that bit to keep up with United. :thumbsup: I like what I read about the training regime. Possession & shots :cool: Just maintain the one touch passing and accurate shooting. So far, so good.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Juventus went down 1-0 at Palermo. It's so funny how it all comes upside down and back aagin in only 2 weeks! Serie A must be the most competitive league out there, no matter what they say...
So, if we win tommorow nothing has changed! Back to the 2 point gap and the Scudetto run. I really think there is no way we lose tommorow but wait until we see, Juve were probably saying the same thing before today's match :D

Oh God!

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Forrest Gump:

"Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get."

This new box of chocolates tastes good today. I hope it maintains its taste tomorrow as well. :stuckup:

1 - 20 of 179 Posts