Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The match is Thursday, who wins will play either Inter or Juve. Should we go for it or not?

·
Registered
6,255 Posts
Definitly!
You have to waste your energies in Coppa Italia and Champions League, not in Serie A!
I'll cross my fingers for you rossoneri in those two competitions, especially when you're playing lazio.

In boca al lupo ragazzi... :D

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
il_principe said:
Definitly!
You have to waste your energies in Coppa Italia and Champions League, not in Serie A!
I'll cross my fingers for you rossoneri in those two competitions, especially when you're playing lazio.

We've already proved our point:D

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
il_principe said:
Definitly!

Your kindness is most touching and your support deeply appreciated. :D

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
I say - no!

I mean - not with our 1st11 at all. Othewise, yes, but with the bench guys.

We have the worst month and a half to face - most important games in Serie A + UCL Sparta P! We cannot waste efforts on one competition which wont count if it is the only one win this year.

We shoudl field a good and balance, but 2nd tear team, like

Abiati
Simic-Bili-Lauresen-Kaladze (if fit)
Brochi-nando-Ambro-Seginho
JDT-Makro B (or Pippo if fit)

No more no less.

·
Registered
13,059 Posts
bono said:
I say - no!
I agree. ;)
Maybe we will also rest some players because of the crucial away game against Parma is this Sunday.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Anomander Rake said:
I agree. ;)
Maybe we will also rest some players because of the crucial away game against Parma is this Sunday.
Fair enough, Inter should triumph in Coppa Italia and Lazio pick up 4th place in Campionato, sounds reasonable (of course I don't know what Gobbi think for Coppa Italia):) Everybody would have something to cheer about ;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bono said:
NOT JUVE! In hell only ... leave them NOTHING. Thats teh only way to handle the bostardo! :fero: :D
They would cheer for a CL spot;)

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
A second string team must go out.

Bono's line-up is good and should be competitive.

Not really our main priority, but if we win it would be a bit of a bonus.

But we've got bigger fish to fry!

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
We won copa Italia last year using a second string team all the way trough the tornament, even in the final. I don't see us doing anything else this year.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
we should rest all starters and play with our second squad. it should be enough to win against lazio anyway:tongue:

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
I've got a very bad feeling abt this... I dun think we will beat them with ease.... It's gonna be a tight match that goes straight down to the rope....

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Pippo set for comeback Wednesday 4 February, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Milan striker Pippo Inzaghi will return to action in Thursday’s Coppa Italia semi-final against Lazio.

The Italian international has been sidelined with a calf injury since December 21 but he will be back at the Olimpico.

"Inzaghi will start," stated boss Carlo Ancelotti. "How long will he get? We’re not sure. We’ll have to see how he is feeling at half time.

"I doubt that he will stay on the field of play for the entire 90 minutes but he will do well as he is in good shape. He just needs match fitness.

"He’s worked very hard in recent weeks and looked very lively in training. He is an important figure for us and we know what he is capable of."

Milan have dealt admirably with Inzaghi’s absence. They have sometimes played with Kaka and Rui Costa supporting Shevchenko, or have fielded Jon Dahl Tomasson instead.

The latter, in hot form right now, will probably start alongside Inzaghi against Lazio tomorrow night.

Ancelotti is also likely to make a number of other changes to his side with a crucial League game against Perugia on Sunday.

Paolo Maldini will be rested in a defence which should see Dario Simic, Martin Laursen and Giuseppe Pancaro feature.

In midfield, both Fernando Redondo and Christian Brocchi will be given another chance to shine after their good performances in the 2-1 win over Siena last Wednesday.

channel4

·
Registered
225 Posts
we will win this game...

this is the only competition for lazio to keep them alive! but they stand no chance of inform JDT! :D

and remember they will be without stankovic!!!! I think that what caused us most of problems was the duo of stankovic-fiore...but since it is splitted...I see no worries....

the second team...of bono is really cool one for Laziale...

Forza Milan!!!!

·
Registered
54,575 Posts
I think Milan will win this 1-0 and indeed Tomasson will score!

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
Gazzetta prbable line-ups:

MILAN: Abbiati; Simic, Laursen, Nesta, Pancaro; Brocchi, Rui Costa, Redondo, Serginho; Inzaghi, Tomasson.

LAZIO: Sereni; Stam, Couto, Mihajlovic, Zauri; Albertini, Giannichedda, Fiore; Lopez, Corradi, Cesar.

Albertini is back at San Siro I see. WELCOME BACK, Grande Demi! :star:

PIPPO is back too! For real. Loti said Pippo is in good shape and recovered ... expect some goals then! :devil:

Simic-Laur-Nesta-Pancaro shoudl eb enough to hold Fiore, Coradi and Cesae IMO! Rui-Serg shoudl eb interesing. It seems liek Rui will have all the time in teh world and all teh balls he want to paly with them and pass ... good luck then!

FORZA MILAN!

·
Super Moderator
13,714 Posts
:dazed: Abbiati!!!

:fero:

1 - 20 of 76 Posts