Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know not many people here seem to care about the Coppa Italia games or seem to forget or something but I think it's worth making a thread about it coz some people will probably check it out especially considering it's a big game vs Juventus and it'll be a big test for Carlo right now. It's gonna give us a convidence booster going into the Udinese game, depends on if we win or not though. :nervous:

I doubt Sheva will play this game so i think Javi Moreno & Jose Mari will be the show for tommorow. ;)

I predict:
Milan 2
Juve 1

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I will also be watching the game live. I will be back from school when the 2nd half starts so I will miss the 1st half! :cry: but i'll check in here as soon as i come back from school watching the game too, it's cool that i will also be at MilanMania chat and the forums over there too ;)

Forza Milan! Rossonerro per sempre. :proud:

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Patrick i thought u were an Interista? :confused: Oh well... :rolleyes: :tongue: :D

We used to play better against bigger teams then again Juve seems like rocking at the moment. I don think we Carlo will use Josie-Sheva......may be both Spaniards again :D or we might see Simone-Moreno in upfront. Gatuuso wont play against Udinese, so he will probably play againt Juve. I hope Carlo dont use Helveg as a left back again :eek: & hope he wont put RJ-Contra combination on our right side.

Forza MILAN
:cool:

·
Registered
72 Posts
milan-juve

yes this is a huge derby in italy,but i dont think so that on san siro will have more than 30-40000 people,,my prediction is 2-1 for milan

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Believe me Beroe,;)
It will be a packed stadium. Each time we play Juve or Inter, it's always packed!:)
Let's hope for a great match of football and at the end, a convincing win for Milan!:)

FORZA MAGICO MILAN!:star::cool:

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
Most of the papers agree that the probable starting line-up for Milan will be: Rossi, Roque Junior, Chamot, Laursen, Helveg, Brocchi, Gattuso, Donati, Serghinho, Jose Mari, Javi Moreno.

An alternative line-up would be to use Billy instead of Chamot and Contra instead of Brocchi.

I predict a 4-2 win in our favor. The attack is gonna open up a fresh can of whupp-ass on Juve. Just a feeling I have..

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Here are the official line ups:
MILAN (4-4-2): Rossi; Roque Junior, Chamot, Laursen, Helveg; Brocchi, Gattuso, Donati, Serginho; José Mari, Javi Moreno. All.: Ancelotti.
A disposizione: Fiori, Contra, Umit, Albertini, Pirlo, Shevchenko, Simone.

JUVENTUS (4-4-2): Carini; Birindelli, Ferrara, Montero, Paramatti; Zenoni, Tacchinardi, Maresca, Davids; Amoruso, Zalayeta. All.: Lippi.
A disposizione: Rampulla, Iuliano, Thuram, Pessotto,Zambrotta, Nedved, Del Piero.

Arbitro: Braschi di Prato

Javito just scored, at the 37th minute of the first half, with a great service from Jose Mari. Javi Moreno unleashed a great and powerful right foot shot that Carini couldn't stop. :)
FORZA JAVI!
FORZA JOSE MARI!
FORZA MAGICO MILAN!:):star::cool::proud:

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
This is ridiculous. Sick, at home and we lose 2-1. :mad:

·
Registered
10,146 Posts
This was not good.. How could they lose it all in the second? Have anybody seen the game? If so what the hell happened?

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Just seen the match & realy embaraced now :eek: :( Patience and time or not but that match should have been won and not LOST...... & Especially at the San Siro! TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE :mad: Donno what words should i use to describe current Milan, thought we were underacheiving....but HELL NO...have to add something more now :eek:

·
Registered
8,197 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I saw the 2nd half, very dissapointing. It's that we had a few chances but freakin Juventus defenders always stopped us at the end, in the extratime Javi Moreno had an excellent chance to tie the game to 2-2 i cannot believe he missed it. :(

Oh well, another dissapointment, another week, It's unbelievable what has happened to the great team called Milan. it's reached it's low. :eek:

Forza Milan! :heart: win or lose!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts