Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the first time this season, with a minus 2 point deficit to Juve, we will be playing in San Siro :star: whilst Juve travel to Messina.
Will the gap be closed? :hopefull:

Possible lineups:

1 Dida
2 Cafu
13 Nesta
3 Maldini
4 Kaladze
8 Gattuso
23 Ambrosini
20 Seedorf
22 Kakà
11 Crespo
7 Shevchenko
A disposizione
17 Abbiati
5 Costacurta
31 Stam
24 Dhorasoo
10 Rui Costa
27 Serginho
15 Tomasson

Allenatore Ancelotti
:: CAGLIARI 4-3-3
34 Iezzo
6 Lopez
15 Loria
35 Maltagliati
31 Agostini
18 Abeijon
49 Del Nevo
8 Gobbi
7 Esposito
10 Zola
9 Suazo
A disposizione
22 Brunner
4 Bega
14 Pisano
21 Alvarez
23 Langella
5 Conti
32 Bianchi

Allenatore Arrigoni

Forza Milan :star:

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
I would play these players with our current form:

dida
Cafu Nesta Maldini Serginho
Dhorasso Ambrosini Seedorf
Kaka
Sheva Crespo

altough I would consider replacing Crespo with Rui Costa... but with Seringho and Cafu on the field you can count on many crosses and then we need someone more than Sheva to put them in and have someone near both posts.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
JKris said:
I would play these players with our current form:

dida
Cafu Nesta Maldini Serginho
Dhorasso Ambrosini Seedorf
Kaka
Sheva Crespo

altough I would consider replacing Crespo with Rui Costa... but with Seringho and Cafu on the field you can count on many crosses and then we need someone more than Sheva to put them in and have someone near both posts.
Don't know if their's any truth to it, but it's rumoured that Kaka might have a rest in favour of Rui Costa.

·
Registered
43,410 Posts
Carletto can try and play with kaka and Rui at teh same time for once. Also, I like Serginho's idea. V. Cagliari at San Siro we can play three at the back, why not. Experiement a little.
I woudl even go for:

Dida

Stam-Nesta-Maldini

Cafu-Gatusso-Prilo-Seedorf-Seringo

Kaka - Sheva

Or

Cafu-Gatusso-Rui-Kaka-Sergino

Crepso-Sheva

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
bono said:
Carletto can try and play with kaka and Rui at teh same time for once. Also, I like Serginho's idea. V. Cagliari at San Siro we can play three at the back, why not. Experiement a little.
Mhhh. Serginho as a defender is suicide. Every time he plays some disaster on the left happens. Like his lost ball vs Bologna :doh:
But, who knows, it might be a good decision :undecide:

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Diavolo said:
Mhhh. Serginho as a defender is suicide. Every time he plays some disaster on the left happens. Like his lost ball vs Bologna :doh:
But, who knows, it might be a good decision :undecide:
Against Udinese he won us the match. I see the Bologna match as a fluke as we played good and they scored on their only chance.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
JKris said:
Against Udinese he won us the match. I see the Bologna match as a fluke as we played good and they scored on their only chance.
I will not argue with that :cool: However, Cagliari's main strenghth are the very quick wingers they have, and Seginho of all qualities is not that good in defending, but as said, it could possibly well be a smart move.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Look I won't stand seeing Ambrosini again in the starting XI...He is not needed when playing with a team that comes in San Siro to defend.
Serginho is a good idea, I would also suggest 2 out of Kaka, Maldini and Cafu to have a rest as we have the important match in OT next week.

For me it should be:
--------------Dida------------------
---Pancaro--Stam--Nesta--Kaladze--
-----------Gattuso-----------------
--Dhorasoo---Rui Costa--Serginho---
---------Shevy---------------------
-------------------Crespo----------

·
Registered
61,319 Posts
Gattuso, Cafu and Kaladze are all on cautions. ;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nerazzurri4life said:
Gattuso, Cafu and Kaladze are all on cautions. ;)
So are Materazzi, Mihajlovic, Cordoba ;)

·
Registered
61,319 Posts
You sure about Cordoba ?

Because on Gazzetta.it only Mihajlovic and Materazzi are mentioned.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nerazzurri4life said:
You sure about Cordoba ?

Because on Gazzetta.it only Mihajlovic and Materazzi are mentioned.
Check yourself ;)

·
Registered
61,319 Posts

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
We should win Cagliari have a poor away record,And we should seize on the moment.Besides not being mighty convincing of late,we need to really start being more concrete in the sense of not wasting the chances and really take hold of games.

·
Registered
61,319 Posts
RossoNeri_BAKU said:
We must give a rest to our top players: Sheva, Cafu, Kaka and Gattuso because he can easily receive "yellow" :scared:
He won't miss the derby if he gets booked against Cagliari.

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
Kaka neither, but considering the fact we will play at Old Trafford and then the derby, it might be wise to take into consideration to rest one or two key players that might be a bit tired.

Even though Cagliari is a difficult team to play and we shouldnt take them easy at all. Then again, the fact that they are a team that relies more on offense rather than defense might help us, nothing is more poison to our game than a team that sits in their own pen area with 11 men, trying to bury the goal with their bodies and hope for one lucky shot in 90 mins (Bologna, Lazio etc)

·
Registered
61,319 Posts
1 - 20 of 112 Posts