Xtratime Community banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Premium Member
12,792 Posts
Diavolo said:
Possible lineup update:

MILAN (4-3-1-2): 1 Dida, 26 Pancaro, 13 Nesta, 3 Maldini, 4 Kaladze, 8 Gattuso, 21 Pirlo, 20 Seedorf, 10 Rui Costa, 7 Shevchenko, 15 Tomasson. (17 Abbiati, 5 Costacurta, 14 Simic, 24 Dhorasoo, 32 Brocchi, 23 Ambrosini, 27 Serginho). All. Ancelotti

WE MUST WIN :stuckup:

Forza Milan :star:
Still an intimidating lineup despite resting Cafu & Crespo and Kaka suspended :stuckup: I'd prefer Ambrosini to start ahead of Gattuso though ;)

· Premium Member
12,792 Posts
Matches in Serie A & Serie B have been postponed due to The Pope's ill health... :frownani:

For the players, they'll have a bit more rest till the upcoming Euroderby. Does anyone know if Kaka's suspension will now be carried forward to the next match against Siena away?

· Premium Member
12,792 Posts
Elephant King said:
Agree on the 'socring-shape' thing about Sheva. :thumbsup: But my worry is if Sheva plays on weekend and then on next Tuesday, the Ukrainian would have played 3 matches in 6 days :stress: , bare in mind that he has just recovered from injuries. :stress: I'd rather save his energy for the euroderby ;) , as his header goal last Wednesday has already boost his confidence much.
Sheva should play against Brescia, he needs as much match practice as possible after being out for 6 over weeks. I'm not too worry about him getting tired or burn out. The man has 6 weeks of rest and I reckon he's now fully recharged for 2 games a week till the end of the season :strong:

Elephant King said:
About Nesta, it's true that he lacks sharpness as shown in the derby. However we have to be careful regarding his injuries. IMO, we should not risk even if it's a minor injury. Nesta is so indispensable. :star:
I think he was subbed in the derby for precautionary reasons. His foot injury is now completely healed so I think he'll start against Brescia, since Maldini is rested and Stam suspended.

· Premium Member
12,792 Posts
Starting lineups:

MILAN: Dida, Cafu, Nesta, Costacurta, Serginho, Gattuso, Pirlo, Seedorf, Rui Costa, Shevchenko, Tomasson.

BRESCIA: Castellazzi, Zoboli, Di Biagio, Domizzi, Martinez, Stankevicious, Milanetto, Wome, Zambrella, Caracciolo, Del Nero.

· Premium Member
12,792 Posts
14' Milan 1 - 0 Brescia [Rui Costa]

Rui Costa dribbled past 2 Brescia defenders from the left flank and fired home an unstoppable shot from the left corner of the penalty area. Super goal :star:

· Premium Member
12,792 Posts
It's Half-time and we're leading 1-0 from a goal by :star: Il Musagete :star:

Despite having the lion share of the possession, Brescia had their chances to capitalise on our makeshift defense missing Stam & Maldini. Tomasson missed an open goal in the 2nd minute and was rightly "punished" for his sin when he took a whack on the face from a freekick by Di Biagio midway through the 1st half :D Our attacking from the flanks looked more balanced with Sergio on the left, though his defending was almost non-exsitent :googly: Expect Ambrosini to come on for Seedorf if we can get another goal in the 2nd half.

Caracciolo looked dangerous everytime he approached the penalty area :scared: A 2nd goal is a MUST to seal this game. Despite Brescia's low position in the league table, they created enough chances to equalise in the 1st half, and I'm expecting a very difficult 2nd half for us :stress:

· Premium Member
12,792 Posts
It's over... :depress: 2 points dropped at home to a club battling for relegation. We'll surrender the leadership at the top of Serie A tonight when Juve beats Fiorentina

Great job Ancelotti :finger:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.