Xtratime Community banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
28,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Even though our minds are all on the Euroderby, this match is indeed vital for our Scudetto hopes :stuckup:

Possible lineups:

:: MILAN 4-3-1-2
1 Dida
2 Cafu
3 Maldini
5 Costacurta
4 Kaladze
8 Gattuso
21 Pirlo
20 Seedorf
10 Rui Costa
15 Tomasson
11 Crespo
A disposizione
17 Abbiati
26 Pancaro
14 Simic
27 Serginho
32 Brocchi
23 Ambrosini
9 F. Inzaghi

Allenatore Ancelotti
:: BRESCIA 3-5-2
1 Castellazzi
2 Martinez
32 Di Biagio
6 Zoboli
3 Stankevicius
24 Berretta
7 Milanetto
9 Sculli
33 Wome
29 Caracciolo
40 Mannini
A disposizione
22 Agliardi
16 Mareco
11 Del Nero
21 Zambrella
17 Vonlanthen
14 Hamsyk
23 Dallamano

Forza Milan :star:

· Registered
28,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ahsan said:
Although Brescia haven't done too well this season, we have to treat them with the utmost respect.
It is important for us to be as professional as possible, and to make sure we keep our concentration at all times.

We must play our natural game. If we manage to do these things, I think we will be able to achieve a positive result.
Agreed :thumbsup:

Plus their fans are twinned with us. The only twinned team we have :cool:

· Registered
28,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Possible lineup update:

MILAN (4-3-1-2): 1 Dida, 26 Pancaro, 13 Nesta, 3 Maldini, 4 Kaladze, 8 Gattuso, 21 Pirlo, 20 Seedorf, 10 Rui Costa, 7 Shevchenko, 15 Tomasson. (17 Abbiati, 5 Costacurta, 14 Simic, 24 Dhorasoo, 32 Brocchi, 23 Ambrosini, 27 Serginho). All. Ancelotti

WE MUST WIN :stuckup:

· Registered
28,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #44 ·
Time to move on and focus on our Serie A Title ambitions :hopefull: whilst Juve travel to Florence, we will be facing Brescia. Winning a must :hopefull:

Possible lineups:

:: MILAN 4-3-1-2
1 Dida
26 Pancaro
13 Nesta
3 Maldini
4 Kaladze
8 Gattuso
21 Pirlo
20 Seedorf
10 Rui Costa
7 Shevchenko
15 Tomasson
A disposizione
17 Abbiati
5 Costacurta
14 Simic
24 Dhorasoo
32 Brocchi
23 Ambrosini
27 Serginho

Allenatore Ancelotti

:: BRESCIA 5-3-2
1 Castellazzi
2 Martinez
6 Zoboli
32 Di Biagio
20 Domizzi
23 Dallamano
3 Stankevicius
7 Milanetto
33 Wome
11 Del Nero
29 Caracciolo

· Registered
28,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Very possible lineup:

------------------------------Dida

Cafu---------------Nesta------------Billy----------Pancaro/Serginho

------------------------------Pirlo

Gattuso-------------------------------------------Seedorf

------------------------------Rui Costa

----------------------Sheva----------JDT

Forza Milan :devil:

· Registered
28,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 ·
Haroon said:
That is a good line-up IMO. Maldini, Stam, Kaka and Crespo get the rest and Rino gets the rest for the 2nd leg Derby game. ;)

At some point I would prefer Pirlo and Seedorf to get some rest as well. They've been really great for us in the past couple of months winning important games for us along the way!
Gattuso is suspended and Maldini has a slight injury ;)

· Registered
28,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #130 ·
Ahsan said:
We started the game quite well. It was clear that we were looking to win the game. Rui Costa's goal was fantastic!

Brescia had a lot of chances, but they didn't look very confident in front of goal. However, we should have worked harder to stop them getting these chances.

In the second half, there was very little action. We were playing as if we had already won the game, which was absolutely ridiculous!

Brescia continued to work hard and had quite a few opportunities to equalise. In the end, we were the architects of our own downfall.

We made some bad decisions and we paid for it. Brescia worked hard and probably deserved to get something out of it.

Let's hope that Fiorentina can get a good result against Juventus. There is absolutely no need for us to panic.
:thmbup:

· Registered
28,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #135 ·
Haroon said:
Lady luck is not on our side today otherwise Cejas would not have made two blunders to let Juve equalize twice. :D
It was a strange matchday where all the top sides didn't get maximum points --- Milan, Juve, Chelsea, Liverpool and Utd.

The Devil surely did mix things up today. :devil:

Arsenal got three but we are talking about sides who have at least reached a semi of the UCL. :tongue:
You should post the the luck bit in the appropriate thread :stuckup:

P.S. Only Inter won

· Registered
28,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #143 ·
gba said:
Wow. A blind imbecile could have won that with the players at hand. Not to mention the CL was won with extreme luck facing no big team against the final which was won by penalties only because nedved was missing...
"
This has been discussed a number of times before I believe. For one, I can always say, that with Nedved, Juve has beaten Milan ony once, it was almost 3 years ago. The blind inbecile, as you call him, unlike a number of colleagues of his, nevertheless in 2 years has won a CL and a Serie A title. This season we still stand a chance of winning something.

· Registered
28,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #146 ·
gba said:
Juve played perfect football in the CL, and it's obvious that with Nedved the same mind blowing football would have shown in the final as well. It's only anti football that destroyed that. Winning titles is one thing, the reason why the other thing. Ancelotti has shown throughout the years that if he's missing players then he suks... it's only the players who do the job. Even this year he admitted himself he can do nothing without Pirlo. It shows what an idiot he is. And what a football enemy too, with his ugly substitutions... was there ANY game he was leading and didn't drop a forward for Ambrosini ? :yuck: :doh:
Really? Funny, cause 2 seasons ago Juve qualified in the 2nd group stage with only 7 points. A negative alltime record. On Ancelotti, I can only say, that this season, despite not being able to field Shevchenko and Inzaghi, we managed to do not so bad recently. As far as entertaining football, you need to look no further than the last Juve vs Milan. Only luck prevented you lot from not losing big.

· Registered
28,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #150 ·
gba said:
He doesn't have any winner mentality, he's the ultimate loser :dielaugh: . Player wise and Coach :yuck: wise has nothing to do with one another. Juve played the best football in the CL two years ago, and everybody saw what Juve could do against Real Madrid which was the 2nd best at the time. Again, it's hard playing against extreme antifootball (qualified on an away goal in san siro??? :eek: )without your number 1 midfielder... best player in Europe...

Btw, Diavolo, I don't know what "you lot" you refer to. I just remember a very boring match. Another one.

Even Cappello is more entertaining. Beautiful match at Firenze tonight, thank God for that. :star:

Anyway, to each his own. :yuck:
I rarely disagree with every single point raised in a post. I this case I do :)

P.S. But for the entertaing game played this evening.

· Registered
28,161 Posts
Discussion Starter · #160 ·
JKris said:
Let me disinfect this one.

1. I guess that is why he have won several titles and have one if not the best wins to losses ration of all coaches in serie A. But logic doesn't seem to be your strong point.

2. Yes he also won a lot of things as a player, are you now trying to lie about him to prove your ignorance.

3. Because there where teams that where about as good, he took record points for Juve in one of those second place finishes. But we are happy anyway, it's not like we wanted him to win with Juve :yuck:

4. Nonsense, you seem to like to base your seasonal arguments on one game all the time. We already beat up that same Real Madrid team in out group by finishing first after 4 games, we did that in both groups while you scraped trough. Want to mention the Inter games? Why no mention how Barcelona outplayed you but you won on a counterattack in overtime?

5. The only team that played anti-football in that game where your team, need I mention you didn't even manage to have any shots at our goal in regular time? That Buffon was your best player and saved you on some occasions? That we beat your team with Nedved in the league just weeks before the game? Oh please go on.

6. See again, base everything on one game. why not base it on your away game against Real Madrid?

7. hehe
8) Last season and this season Nedved was playing.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.