this is only partly it IMO. We lost because we didn't care about the game, we got just what we deserved. In the second half we where just playing off the game, players where jogging around (could even be seen in the first half) and everyones mind was on tuesday. I hate, I really hate seeing my team play with this little heart... practically no heart at all, I could talk about players and substitutions, but when the majority don't treat this as a real game then this is the end result.nasty nick said:1-1, screw Ancelotti. How can we play catenaccio for the last 40 minutes Vs Brescia at home, this is pathetic? :rollani:
No need to even mention! The tought is ridicolous IMO. It is easy to conclude that game was one of the reasons we looked bad today. and that they won't be waltzing in that game.Ruffian said:Brescia fully deserved the draw IMO. We're lucky it wasn't worse than that. Inter must be hoping they'll face this Milan next Tuesday.
I wouldn't leave the one I have for anyone roud: :stuckup:Dagoods said:dream on jedi!
By the way, why are you going to watch EL CLASSICO tomorrow? Don't you have other or better things to do? like uhmmmmmmmmmmmm
hint: a new girlfriend perhaps!
gba said:1. He doesn't have any winner mentality, he's the ultimate loser :dielaugh:
2. Player wise and Coach :yuck: wise has nothing to do with one another.
3. If he was so good, why didn't he win anything with Juve? It was done easily right before and right after.
4. Juve played the best football in the CL two years ago, and everybody saw what Juve could do against Real Madrid which was the 2nd best at the time.
5. Again, it's hard playing against extreme antifootball (qualified on an away goal in san siro??? )without your number 1 midfielder... best player in Europe...
6. Even Cappello is more entertaining. Beautiful match at Firenze tonight, thank God for that. :star:
7. Anyway, to each his own. :yuck: