Xtratime Community banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
11,476 Posts
nasty nick said:
1-1, screw Ancelotti. How can we play catenaccio for the last 40 minutes Vs Brescia at home, this is pathetic? :rollani:
this is only partly it IMO. We lost because we didn't care about the game, we got just what we deserved. In the second half we where just playing off the game, players where jogging around (could even be seen in the first half) and everyones mind was on tuesday. I hate, I really hate seeing my team play with this little heart... practically no heart at all, I could talk about players and substitutions, but when the majority don't treat this as a real game then this is the end result.

Pirlo and Cafu could escape with some honour IMO. Rui Costa scored a great goal so I can't complain with him, most others could do better and could show more spirit.

· Registered
11,476 Posts
Ruffian said:
Brescia fully deserved the draw IMO. We're lucky it wasn't worse than that. Inter must be hoping they'll face this Milan next Tuesday. :(
No need to even mention! The tought is ridicolous IMO. It is easy to conclude that game was one of the reasons we looked bad today. and that they won't be waltzing in that game.

· Registered
11,476 Posts
Dagoods said:
dream on jedi!

By the way, why are you going to watch EL CLASSICO tomorrow? Don't you have other or better things to do? like uhmmmmmmmmmmmm

hint: a new girlfriend perhaps!
:D
I wouldn't leave the one I have for anyone :proud: :stuckup:

· Registered
11,476 Posts
gba said:
1. He doesn't have any winner mentality, he's the ultimate loser :dielaugh:

2. Player wise and Coach :yuck: wise has nothing to do with one another.

3. If he was so good, why didn't he win anything with Juve? It was done easily right before and right after.

4. Juve played the best football in the CL two years ago, and everybody saw what Juve could do against Real Madrid which was the 2nd best at the time.

5. Again, it's hard playing against extreme antifootball (qualified on an away goal in san siro??? :eek: )without your number 1 midfielder... best player in Europe...

6. Even Cappello is more entertaining. Beautiful match at Firenze tonight, thank God for that. :star:

7. Anyway, to each his own. :yuck:

Let me disinfect this one.

1. I guess that is why he have won several titles and have one if not the best wins to losses ration of all coaches in serie A. But logic doesn't seem to be your strong point.

2. Yes he also won a lot of things as a player, are you now trying to lie about him to prove your ignorance.

3. Because there where teams that where about as good, he took record points for Juve in one of those second place finishes. But we are happy anyway, it's not like we wanted him to win with Juve :yuck:

4. Nonsense, you seem to like to base your seasonal arguments on one game all the time. We already beat up that same Real Madrid team in out group by finishing first after 4 games, we did that in both groups while you scraped trough. Want to mention the Inter games? Why no mention how Barcelona outplayed you but you won on a counterattack in overtime?

5. The only team that played anti-football in that game where your team, need I mention you didn't even manage to have any shots at our goal in regular time? That Buffon was your best player and saved you on some occasions? That we beat your team with Nedved in the league just weeks before the game? Oh please go on.

6. See again, base everything on one game. why not base it on your away game against Real Madrid?

7. hehe

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.