Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Despite our best efforts, will we finally lose the race to avoid the EL qualifer by winning this game?

It seems that it is our destiny, with Inter's collapse the last few weeks and Fiorentina folding yesterday.

There's really no excuse for not winning this one. Bologna has nothing to play for and we are home.

#ACMilan XI: Donnarumma; Gomez, Paletta, Romagnoli; Deulofeu, Pasalic, Montolivo, Bertolacci, Vangioni; Bacca, Lapadula
#MilanBologna https://t.co/Wtq3iR1L6w

Interesting lineup. Forza Milan

·
Registered
12,231 Posts
I actually want us to play EL so we can start preparation early and be in top form for the league, but still thing we will lose this one to avoid EL :D

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
It's hard to watch this team play.
There is no supply at all for the two strikers. Just amazing.
Apart from Deulofeu who has been getting most of the balls, the rest in mids are just making up the numbers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,901 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Montella's subs changed the game.

Coincidence that we scored 3 after Bacca came off?

Anyway great to be back in Europe, good stepping stone for CL in the year after next. I'm happy we qualified at home

·
Registered
8,869 Posts
I can't remember the left and right mid reach to the bar line. So I don't need to ask about the full back.
Really hope that the management have for smart buys to improve this pathetic group of players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
It's good to be back in the Europa... I hope the transfer kitty from qualifying for the Europa is good and we have more cash to spend on new players...

Back to the match... Lapadula even though was less gifted than Bacca but he is a hardworking lad and he was rewarded with a goal eventually. This is what we need. Someone who will die for the team. Someone who love the game passionately, Someone who adores the club faithfully.

Sad to say, half of the team did not display that kind of behaviour and they should be relooked at during the summer transfer window. Do we keep them or should we give our blessings to them...

We need a fresh new team for next season. With cash injection from the new owner, we should aim to go abit further in the Europa for next season.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts