Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
F*ck Dae and f*ck the Bono Brothers! This is the pirate renegade thread for the Torino game. If Ambro ain't playin then I aint watchin. Put Emerson in the midfield and Bonera on one flank, Favalli in the center and let Seedorf play in the hole. ITs a sure fire victory. Anybody complain?

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
I don't know who this is but you just made a very serious enemy.

·
Registered
67,187 Posts
bono has a brother posting here?

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Yeah, imagine if you had a fake account, too!!! ;)

·
Registered
67,187 Posts
I'm more of a Godfather fan. :neutral:

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Both classics but totally different flicks. :)

At least this Ead guy has good taste in movies.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hey, if we are going to complain about everything here anyway, then Carlo should play anybody he wants. Favalli, Emerson, Bonera, Ambrosini and Seedorf are all professionals. They get paid, right? So let them play, no? PRofessional footballers win games and those who make a lot of money must be really good, right? Sound logic, imo. Its an obvious reason why Viudez never plays. He does not get paid enough! :stuckup:

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Hey, if we are going to complain about everything here anyway, then Carlo should play anybody he wants. Favalli, Emerson, Bonera, Ambrosini and Seedorf are all professionals. They get paid, right? So let them play, no? PRofessional footballers win games and those who make a lot of money must be really good, right? Sound logic, imo. Its an obvious reason why Viudez never plays. He does not get paid enough! :stuckup:

Yeah, sure; if wanna tear one from the Inter school of team building and management.

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts
Dae|Ead

Amazing :eek:

·
Registered
5,067 Posts
OMG what is happening :eek:

The XT management need to rethink their decisoon on wether to ban fake accounts or not or I might create on as well.
Apparently it's impossible to get banned from the Milan forum, so we will be seeing a lot of Ead, Incubo, A10 and all the rest of those types.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Dae|Ead

Amazing :eek:

Whatever, dude. I put out a few glaringly obvious Milan philosophies like paying players more money means they will get better and you come up with ridiculous comparison.

Ead are the letters from my school. I don't know what the hell Dae means. Maybe the idiot couldn't spell Day.

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
and i was wondering why Dae doesn't close the Ead thread ... :D

I thought about it but he didn't break any rules aside from starting a lame thread. I could have edited the language but I guess I got the Scarface reference and let it pass. Besides, I only moderate once a day. ;)

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts
:wallbang:

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Its alll about ignoring. He's only posting because people are now answering. ALthough I notice he is a member since 2001 and has only posted 10 times. What the hell?

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts
MAybe he figured out how to restore his password finally!

1 - 20 of 61 Posts