Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Allow Dagoods to refresh your memory peons:

http://www.xtratime.org/forum/showthread.php?t=236116&highlight=Milan+the+evil+empire

Milan the evil empire:

1) Ended Redondo’s career
2) Ended Rivaldo’s career
3) Ended Vieri’s career
4) Ended Emerson’s career
5) TRIED ending Ronaldo’s career but there is no quit in him
6) Kaka got a yellow for diving (this club is turning him into a cheat) Kaka is a Christian for crying outloud!

Pato, is vastly overrated aka the next Denilson/Robinho…

I don’t know who I should contact in regards to this matter: Poor Maldini is a victim of elder abuse! WHY is Milan forcing him to play?

Sheva - A has been, but when was he actually something? He won the Ballon D’or by default!

And last but not least FLOPDINHO – He is no RONALDO, he will not win you games…

The Milan Lab is "where careers are boosted and prolonged" :confused::yuck::yuck::yuck: Who are they kidding?

A year later and the "MILAN LAB" and the association continue to do what they do best:

DESTROY AND END CAREERS!

1) Nesta :proud::proud::proud: almost broke his spine last season (was out for almost the entire 09 campaign) and now he is done for the year (knee injury).
2) Pato gets injured every other game. No wonder Dunga doesn't want him in the selecao :howler:.
3) Beckham will more than likely miss the WC :eek: (his dream) and the beginning of the MLS season, I can't help to feel sorry for the LA GALAXY :D:cry::frustrat:.
4) Kaka' :frustrat: was already broken (damaged goods) when he was sold to RM!
5) Ended Gattuso’s :yuck: career.
6) Ended Dida’s :eek: career.
7) Ended Zambrotta’s :eek: career.

Ronaldinho :happy: should really go back to Brazil before it’s too late!

Your thoughts...your thoughts...

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
33,807 Posts
Milan ends careers by default. It's where old players go to die. Have you seen the age of the average player there? Old as f**k.

Here is what I wrote in the Chievo thread today during the match:

---
The age of the keepers can be excused of course, but the rest...

Favalli (38)
Dida (36)
Inzaghi (36)
Roma (35)
Beckham (34)
Nesta (33)
Oddo (33)
Seedorf (33)
Zambrotta (33)
Abbiati (32)
Ambrosini (32)
Gattuso (32)
Jankulovski (32)
Kaladze (32)

"AC Milan: We're old, cold, and full of mold!"
---

With most other top clubs you don't even need to use all fingers of one hand to count the number of players 32 or older. Off the top of my head, at Man Utd, for example, it's van der Sar, Neville, Scholes, and Giggs.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Milan ends careers by default. It's where old players go to die. Have you seen the age of the average player there? Old as f**k.

Here is what I wrote in the Chievo thread today during the match:

---
The age of the keepers can be excused of course, but the rest...

Favalli (38)
Dida (36)
Inzaghi (36)
Roma (35)
Beckham (34)
Nesta (33)
Oddo (33)
Seedorf (33)
Zambrotta (33)
Abbiati (32)
Ambrosini (32)
Gattuso (32)
Jankulovski (32)
Kaladze (32)

"AC Milan: We're old, cold, and full of mold!"
---

With most other top clubs you don't even need to use all fingers of one hand to count the number of players 32 or older. Off the top of my head, at Man Utd, for example, it's van der Sar, Neville, Scholes, and Giggs.
Leonardo (40) is almost as young as them :eek::eek::eek:

·
Registered
2,273 Posts
They are so evil that they might, and hopefully will win the "La Decima" before Madrid.:smileani:

And you forgot to put a :proud: after Redondo’s name.

·
Registered
59,120 Posts
Initially I thought this thread was about the blatant help they've been getting from the referees. What a turn off.

·
Registered
46,132 Posts
Actually it's praiseworthy their commitment at recovering players who should simply retire. A few times they even succeed (partially).

·
Honorable Mention, February 2013 XT Photo Contest
21,026 Posts
I was driving around on the weekend and I saw a car with the plate number DGOODS.

True story.
I took a picture

With the responses of the thread, perhaps Dagoods will start to be believe us when we are telling him that there isn't any more football in his posts, just trolling. Goods man, please, slow it down a bit.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I was driving around on the weekend and I saw a car with the plate number DGOODS.

True story.
Dagoods only rides in limos/party buses :happy:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts