Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and if you go to www.wsoccer.com and there in the miscellineus you select soccer odds there you will find something like this.

SELECTION ODDS
Real Madrid 4/1
Manchester United 7/1
Bayern Munich 8/1
Juventus 8/1
Arsenal 10/1
Valencia 10/1
Deportivo La Coruna 12/1
Inter Milan 12/1
Liverpool 12/1
Barcelona 14/1
Roma 14/1
Borussia Dortmund 16/1
AC Milan 20/1
Bayer Leverkusen 28/1
Lyon 40/1
Ajax 50/1
Galatasaray 50/1
Lens 66/1
Auxerre 100/1
Celtic 100/1
Fenerbahce 100/1
Feyenoord 100/1
Newcastle United 100/1
Olympiakos 100/1
P.S.V. 100/1
Spartak Moscow 100/1
Sporting Lisbon 100/1

and the most sucky team in the world who were in a lucky temporary form last season and now they are showing their real skills after playing so much poor displays in teh pre season and in the season they can win against roma but then they will loose against two newly promoted sides its a mere fact that milan fans wont like to agree with.i proved it to some of the milan fans in the man u forums.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
and the few names who didnt qualify to the champions league but are still in the table up there well last month wsoccer.com said that they wrote their names up there to show that if they would have qualified or if they were still there this is how many chances they have of winning the champions league.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Ruffian said:
Particularly since the odds are from last year. :D I posted the full quote for him in the Man U forum, but the guy's on a rampage. It's frustrated love, I'm sure. :)
Do you know what the sad thing is? I could not resist but read when I saw who started the thread. His posts should come with a warning label because they kill brain cells, every time I read one of his posts I feel dumber.:howler:

·
Registered
22,168 Posts
Super-giggs: Of course they're from last year you twit! Riiing-a ding-ding. Wake up!!

Look at the teams for heavens sake. Can you see Chelsea anywhere.. or Lazio.. or heaps others who are/were in the comp.?

No you can't, because last year they weren't there.

Whereas Liverpool, Roma etc.....

You just made a totally irrelevant topic. Congrats :).

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Super-giggs you keep on making such a dick of yourself:rolleyes: ,and boy does it make us laugh please keep em coming we need the comic relief.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
and if you dont believe this then in channel4.com over there this is how it looked like

Bayern munich
Real madrid
Manchester united
Juventus
Arsenal
chelsea
milan
inter
stuttgart
lazio

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
Who cares about odds
Remember we had no chance in the books to win last years trophy.

·
Registered
9,967 Posts
This is probably very funny...

Posted in super-giggs sig...

man u the proud owners of
1 INTERCONTINENTAL CUP
1 EUROPEAN SUPER CUP
1 CUP WINNERS CUP
15 TIMES CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND
10 FA CUPS
1 LEAGUE CUP
2 CHAMPIONS LEAGUES
OVERALL WE HAVE WON 31 TROPHIES WHICH AMAZES THE WORLD.AND WE ARE THE NEXT KINGS OF EUROPE.

Sorry but the Milan fans have yet to pull our records out. Wait till we do that... and you would have nowhere to hide your face...:D :D

paw:tongue:

·
Registered
2,372 Posts
These odds are for this years CL, because wsoccer.com just wanted to put up some imaginary odds for teams who weren't qualified for the tournament. At least that's the explanation of super-giggs, so it must be true then :D.
He says he's not the owner of the site, but comparing the suckiness of that site with super-giggs intelligence I'm not sure his telling the truth.

·
Banned
2,221 Posts
We shouldn't even answer back. Okay so you hammer Juventus a couple of times, that's fine. But we're not pushovers. I've been hoping our sides would meet for a very long time. I'm sure that whenever they do - a lot of myths about football will be laid to rest. W have better players in every single department. Manure, like Juve, is built on heard work-teamwork and aggression. Milan on the other hand tries to unleash the individual skills of its players without compromising tactical balance. Go ahead and say what you wish - but I'd like to see your face during the next CL draw. If you make it there....

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
paw said:
This is probably very funny...

Posted in super-giggs sig...

man u the proud owners of
1 INTERCONTINENTAL CUP
1 EUROPEAN SUPER CUP
1 CUP WINNERS CUP
15 TIMES CHAMPIONS OF ENGLAND
10 FA CUPS
1 LEAGUE CUP
2 CHAMPIONS LEAGUES
OVERALL WE HAVE WON 31 TROPHIES WHICH AMAZES THE WORLD.AND WE ARE THE NEXT KINGS OF EUROPE.

Sorry but the Milan fans have yet to pull our records out. Wait till we do that... and you would have nowhere to hide your face...:D :D

paw:tongue:
Just look at mine.

Below.

|
|
|
|
V

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Champions of Europe & Most Successful Club in the World!

hahahahha you must be joking you are no where near madrid:howler: :howler: :howler:

·
Super Moderator
13,614 Posts
super-giggs said:
hahahahha you must be joking you are no where near madrid:howler: :howler: :howler:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts