Xtratime Community banner
1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dopo l'ingaggio del brasiliano Mattioni, il Milan è pronto ad annunciare un altro colpo che andrà a rinforzare il reparto difensivo. E' fatta per l'arrivo in rossonero del 24enne centrale del Liverpool Daniel Agger, inseguito da tempo dalla dirigenza di via Turati. Costo dell'operazione 7 milioni e mezzo di sterline, pari a 9 milioni di euro. Il danese firmerà un contratto quadriennale e sarà a disposizione di Ancelotti da subito.

Il Milan dunque ha messo a segno un altro colpo. Dopo Felipe Mattioni, ecco Daniel Agger, sui cui la dirigenza rossonera aveva messo gli occhi da tempo, nonostante le continue smentite sull'arrivo di rinforzi nel mercato di gennaio. I tempi incerti di recupero di Nesta e le condizioni di Senderos hanno convinto il Milan a stringere dunque per l'arrivo del difensore centrale del Liverpool, classe 1984. Il contratto di Agger con i Reds aveva scadenza 2010: da giugno, grazie a una clausola contrattuale, il danese avrebbe potuto firmare con un altro club con una clausola di rescissione pari a 8 milioni.

Decisivo ai fini della riuscita dell'operazione il colloquio avvenuto mercoledì nella sede di via Turati tra Adriano Galliani e l'agente del danese Per Steffensen. Agger sarà utilizzabile da Ancelotti da subito e potrà disputare anche la Coppa Uefa.

http://www.sportmediaset.it/mercato/articoli/articolo19734.shtml

In Spanish language in my website :smileani:

So, Milan signs two players in two days: Mattioni and now Agger for 9 million euros for 4 years.

·
Registered
15,651 Posts
Yeah just read it on another forum. Welcome Daniel!

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts
If true, welcome home Agger :thumbsup:

·
Administrator
53,562 Posts
Top signing.

Very good with the ball, and has great feet. But with having no midfield that supports the defence, dont expect miracles from him. Especially since his achilles heel is his erratic positioning at times. A very good start to sign a CB like this, but knowing how overly harsh you can be on players, dont expect him to fix your defence issues on his own.

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
:eek:

Your defense will be really good next season, when Thiago Silva joins.

I'm jealous:(

·
Registered
24,546 Posts
Then we got two players we more or less need. This also mean that Senderos will in most likelyhood not stay with us.

CB next year: Nesta, Agger, Bonera, Silva. That is class. If Nesta recover of course.

Kaladze? questionmark, we fans can't be alone in considering his future with us. There is the little issue of him being very settled here with his restaurant and friends...

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Are there any other sources confirming this? Great news!

Agger and Silva would complement each other perfectly but things don't always go as planned and it will be up to them to find an undertsanding between them.

Kaladze, if he stays, should then play Favalli's role (covering two postions when needed without complaining) with Favalli's wages.

·
Registered
33,200 Posts
Great signing if true, is this really confirmed guys? Don't wanna gloat before it's truly official.

Liverpool would be insane not to offer him as much money as possible to stay, one of the few footballing players in that disgusting squad of theirs and one they'd miss dearly.

Is Mediaset reliable?

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Top signing.

Very good with the ball, and has great feet. But with having no midfield that supports the defence, dont expect miracles from him. Especially since his achilles heel is his erratic positioning at times. A very good start to sign a CB like this, but knowing how overly harsh you can be on players, dont expect him to fix your defence issues on his own.

Ok, that is a bullsh*t statement. We have AMbrosini and Gattuso who when healthy and playing do a lot to support the defense. Hell, when playing decently Emerson can do the same.

As for the signing, nice move. I've heard nothing but good things about this kid. Its funny, but I am now beginning to understand Galliani. Before hte Tiago Silva move he said our wallets were closed and presto, Silva. Then a few days ago he says the same thing and now we have the other brazilian (Felipe something) and Agger. Maybe Galliani will make another dumbass statement soon and we'll wind up with a star forward or maybe a guarantee than Gourcuff is returning with a legit shot at a starting job. ;)

1 - 20 of 88 Posts