Xtratime Community banner

Milan set for Glasgow

536 views 33 replies 9 participants last post by  Eck RFC 
#1 ·
Milan set for Glasgow
Milan will play Glasgow Rangers at Ibrox at the end of this month. Rangers have announced ticket details for a mouth-watering friendly with the Serie A side. The game is set for July 28th and information can be found on the Rangers website.

channel4 ;)

#3 ·
Still trying to sell my ticket :rolleyes:

#4 ·
this came in the rangers newsletter

THE scramble for tickets for Rangers’ glamorous pre-season friendlies has begun so you’ll have to be quicker off the mark than Peter Lovenkrands to make sure you see Alex McLeish’s men take on AC Milan and Leeds United.

Ibrox has been inundated with requests for briefs to see new £6million midfielder Mikel Arteta and Australian defender Kevin Muscat make their debuts in Light Blue.

Rangers will be up against some of Europe’s top stars in Paolo Maldini, Andrei Shevchenko and Jon Dahl Tomasson from Milan, whilst Leeds will bring with them World Cup heroes like Rio Ferdinand, Ian Harte and Gary Kelly.

The mouthwatering clash with Milan is first up on July 28 and Leeds follow on August 7 so make sure you don’t miss out by securing your seat immediately.

Tickets are priced at £18 and £15 for adults and £8 for juveniles and concessions and are available as follows:

From Saturday, July 6 at all Rangers shops excluding the Ibrox Superstore.

From Friday July 12 from the credit card hotline on 0870 600 1993.

From Saturday July 13 from Rangers Ticket Centre and online and www.rangers.co.uk

Please note the Ticket Centre will open from 10am - 4pm on Saturday, July 13 for this public sale and thereafter normal opening hours apply.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/today/view/breaking_news_detail/0,,5~234670,00.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

does this mean anything to you CB? or it's different for season ticket holders?

scharatz

#5 ·
Nah I get mine by post :)

#7 ·
It's called a pre-season friendly:rolleyes:

http://www.rangers.co.uk/today/view...~234670,00.html

You can get it from that crap teams website.;)

Well the only preseason friendly away from the north of Scotland that interests me is at Parkhead, when Parma come to kick the Celt's backsides:D

Sadly I am skint.

#8 ·
Ignore him Cam he's just a little :dazed: & :confused:

Graeme it's not rubbish, stop posting crap on here :mad:

#10 ·
Not sold it yet, if you could advertise it for me that would be great :)

Tickets still not through by post, I go home next Friday, hopefully Rangers send it in time for me to send to you...:rolleyes:

#14 ·
Not got the tickets yet, I'll get them a week before probably, but i trust you enough to send the money same time as I send tickets :)

#17 ·
No I'm not going, I dunno what I'll do with the other ticket, I'll sell it somehow.

#19 ·
Please do, If I get an e-mail I'll be in contact over the weekend :)

#21 ·
Nah she got another ticket :(

Phoned last night, tickets still not arrived, if they don't arrive on Monday i'm calling Ibrox, worst case scenario is that I'll meet you with the ticket and possibly go, I'm quite tempted as I really want to chant RIIINO RIIINO for young Gattusso :D

No problems anyway, your still going ;)

#22 ·
Ah stuff this, I'm going with ya :D

Come on Gers, Come on Rino!

Also it'll be better just to meet you with the tickets and exchange then.

Do u have a photo of yourself, also what train are you booked on and to what Station in Glasgow?

#23 · (Edited)
ChelseaBear said:
Ah stuff this, I'm going with ya :D

Come on Gers, Come on Rino!

Also it'll be better just to meet you with the tickets and exchange then.

Do u have a photo of yourself, also what train are you booked on and to what Station in Glasgow?
:eek:

AH! great stuff if you are going with me!

1st. i won't be bored as i won't go alone ;)
2nd. i'll need you to hold the other side of www.acmilan-online.com banner :D we'll get ourselves on the internet :D ;)

i booked the 1st train that leaves london, kings cross at 8:00. and it's supposed to arrive at glasgow central station at 14:10. the company is GNER.

you said i need.... 15 minutes to the stadium, right? and the game starts at 15:00. so hopefully, the train won't be late. or, i hope it won't be late more than 20-25 minutes (it shouldn't be)

i'll send you my pic and also my mobile phone number. just in case ;)

scharatz

#25 ·
Excellent, just so I know what I'm looking for :D

What size is this banner?

I'll speak soon ;)

#26 ·
scharatz said:
check my avatar :D
Gr8 avatar BTW, which program do you use?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.