Xtratime Community banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts
Nah she got another ticket :(

Phoned last night, tickets still not arrived, if they don't arrive on Monday i'm calling Ibrox, worst case scenario is that I'll meet you with the ticket and possibly go, I'm quite tempted as I really want to chant RIIINO RIIINO for young Gattusso :D

No problems anyway, your still going ;)

Ah stuff this, I'm going with ya :D

Come on Gers, Come on Rino!

Also it'll be better just to meet you with the tickets and exchange then.

Do u have a photo of yourself, also what train are you booked on and to what Station in Glasgow?

ChelseaBear said:
Ah stuff this, I'm going with ya :D

Come on Gers, Come on Rino!

Also it'll be better just to meet you with the tickets and exchange then.

Do u have a photo of yourself, also what train are you booked on and to what Station in Glasgow?
:eek:

AH! great stuff if you are going with me!

1st. i won't be bored as i won't go alone ;)
2nd. i'll need you to hold the other side of www.acmilan-online.com banner :D we'll get ourselves on the internet :D ;)

i booked the 1st train that leaves london, kings cross at 8:00. and it's supposed to arrive at glasgow central station at 14:10. the company is GNER.

you said i need.... 15 minutes to the stadium, right? and the game starts at 15:00. so hopefully, the train won't be late. or, i hope it won't be late more than 20-25 minutes (it shouldn't be)

i'll send you my pic and also my mobile phone number. just in case ;)

scharatz

Excellent, just so I know what I'm looking for :D

What size is this banner?

I'll speak soon ;)

scharatz said:
check my avatar :D
Gr8 avatar BTW, which program do you use?

banner should be... hm... well, it SHOULD be around 6 meters wide, 50cm (0.5m) high. and it should be made from cloth... if i find any. if not, i'll make it out of paper.
whichever it is, i'll fold it in my bad and then we'll show it for few minutes and take few pics with it. maybe during the half time or something like that :) ;)

i don't know what program was used for avatar because it wasn't me who made it. it's david from acmilan-online.com. he's also the romanian forum moderator here ;)

Ah right, I have a Milan scarf, I think I'll take it to the airport and get it signed :)

I need more Milan stuff to give to David though, I try to get autographs for you :)

Discussion starter · #29 ·
i want shevchenko's autograph... :crybaby::D

:eek:

Carson speaks out!

Reports are yet to be confirmed that Carson posted with emotion and actually made a whole reply to a post without referring to an article ;)

I'll see what I can do, no more requests though :howler:

Hey guys what is the most probable line-up, Rangers is going to put ?

not sure about the team yet, but this is what i want it to be ;)

Klos
Muscat-Moore-Amorouso-Numan
Ricksen-Arteta-Ferguson
de Boer
Arveladze-Lovenkrands

i'd prefer Hughes to Ricksen, but its unlikely that he will start

they might also experiment with 3 at the back, in which case Konterman will come in for someone

Thanx for the Info.:) You have been very helpfull.

Lovenkrands will hopefully be starting so he can show what Milans great rivals are missing out on.:tongue:

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.