Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Milan set for Glasgow
Milan will play Glasgow Rangers at Ibrox at the end of this month. Rangers have announced ticket details for a mouth-watering friendly with the Serie A side. The game is set for July 28th and information can be found on the Rangers website.

channel4 ;)

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Still trying to sell my ticket :rolleyes:

·
Registered
373 Posts
this came in the rangers newsletter

THE scramble for tickets for Rangers’ glamorous pre-season friendlies has begun so you’ll have to be quicker off the mark than Peter Lovenkrands to make sure you see Alex McLeish’s men take on AC Milan and Leeds United.

Ibrox has been inundated with requests for briefs to see new £6million midfielder Mikel Arteta and Australian defender Kevin Muscat make their debuts in Light Blue.

Rangers will be up against some of Europe’s top stars in Paolo Maldini, Andrei Shevchenko and Jon Dahl Tomasson from Milan, whilst Leeds will bring with them World Cup heroes like Rio Ferdinand, Ian Harte and Gary Kelly.

The mouthwatering clash with Milan is first up on July 28 and Leeds follow on August 7 so make sure you don’t miss out by securing your seat immediately.

Tickets are priced at £18 and £15 for adults and £8 for juveniles and concessions and are available as follows:

From Saturday, July 6 at all Rangers shops excluding the Ibrox Superstore.

From Friday July 12 from the credit card hotline on 0870 600 1993.

From Saturday July 13 from Rangers Ticket Centre and online and www.rangers.co.uk

Please note the Ticket Centre will open from 10am - 4pm on Saturday, July 13 for this public sale and thereafter normal opening hours apply.

http://www.rangers.co.uk/today/view/breaking_news_detail/0,,5~234670,00.html

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

does this mean anything to you CB? or it's different for season ticket holders?

scharatz

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Nah I get mine by post :)

·
HEY, WHA' HAPPENED?
24,083 Posts
It's called a pre-season friendly:rolleyes:

http://www.rangers.co.uk/today/view...~234670,00.html

You can get it from that crap teams website.;)

Well the only preseason friendly away from the north of Scotland that interests me is at Parkhead, when Parma come to kick the Celt's backsides:D

Sadly I am skint.

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Ignore him Cam he's just a little :dazed: & :confused:

Graeme it's not rubbish, stop posting crap on here :mad:

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Not sold it yet, if you could advertise it for me that would be great :)

Tickets still not through by post, I go home next Friday, hopefully Rangers send it in time for me to send to you...:rolleyes:

·
Registered
373 Posts
i should send you the money now. you can PM/e-mail me for your address. and tell me how much the ticket is and + postage ;)

i'll make an announcement about your unsold ticket ;)

scharatz

·
Registered
373 Posts
hey CB, i need your name and address so i can send you the money. can you plz PM/e-mail me for it?

thanx, scharatz

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Not got the tickets yet, I'll get them a week before probably, but i trust you enough to send the money same time as I send tickets :)

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
No I'm not going, I dunno what I'll do with the other ticket, I'll sell it somehow.

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Please do, If I get an e-mail I'll be in contact over the weekend :)

1 - 20 of 34 Posts