Xtratime Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
NULLA E' IMPOSSIBILE
2,014 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fierce rivals Milan and Inter are set for an off-field tussle to secure the services of Roma’s want-away midfield star Hidetoshi Nakata.

The 23-year-old has failed to fit in since joining Fabio Capello’s side from Perugia in January, as the form of Italian playmaker and club captain Francesco Totti has restricted his first-team opportunities.

Nakata looks to be a ready-made replacement for Milan’s ageing star Croatian Zvonimir Boban, while Inter are trying to purchase a creative midfielder that can feed a forward line that includes Hakan Sukur, Alvaro Recoba, Christian Vieri and Ronaldo.
Inter, Get Nakata fast !
:):):)

·
Legend
12,328 Posts
Nakata is a highly overrated player who gets most of his attention because he´s from Japan.
If Inter wants an creative midfielder then play with Pirlo.

So,my point is don´t get Nakata.

I

·
0 Posts
I love Nakata. He is my third favorite player. I love him so much I want him to go to Milan, and that's saying a lot. At Milan he will get the chance to shine the way he is capable of. Nakata is NOT highly overrated. He is awesome. If he was so "highly overrated" then all these big clubs wouldn't be chasing him.

·
International
8,545 Posts
Recoba said:
Nakata is a highly overrated player who gets most of his attention because he´s from Japan.
I agree with you completely. There's no way this guy is good enough to orchestrate the offence for clubs like Milan or Inter.

The best thing about Nakata is that if you buy him, you'll have the whole of Japan supporting your club. That means a lot of money coming in. This is the only reason that big clubs want him at all. He's a novelty and nothing more.

·
Registered
1,764 Posts
Nakata is good,but he is not good enough for Inter!!We already have Pirlo and Recoba,why Nakata who is a foreign player?!!!Thanks,we don't need him!!

Forza Inter!!
Forza Pirlo!!!

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Nakata is not the player that fits into the INTER formation:

We do not need him;Nakata is over-rated as a creative midfielder:

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
agree you we don´t need him

G

·
0 Posts
he will never play in inter.
The good point with him is that the japanese buy his jersey like they would do for bread.

·
Registered
10,588 Posts
i cannot believe my ears.

Did you guys watch Nakata in any f his games at Perugia?

I m not talking about his games for Roma where he played in midfield. I am talking about his games for Perugia.

Nakata is a sublimely talented player and it simply shows the vast difference of opinions on the exact same things. Whoa.....incredible.

I mean.....i just cannot understand how some one could see Nakata's first season in Italy with Perugia in the 98/99 season and not start calling him a phenomenon.

Nakata is out of this world if you ask me guys :):):) obviously you guys are not asking me.

Anyway its just a matter of opinion...

i do agree with you however on the fact that he doesn't belong at INTER because Pirlo is better than he is.

It would be great to see him at Milan. Behnd Jose Mari Bierhoff Sheva and COmmandini he would be great

But if Nakata goes to Milan that stil leaves the question of where FIore is going to play next season. Hopefully not at INTER

·
International
8,545 Posts
I don't know Tazz, I guess everybody DOES see things differently. I think he's a good player, but only for a team like Perugia. It wasn't hard to shine over there, after all who do they have? He's talented, but don't you think "phenom" is a bit much?

I just don't think he's good enough for clubs like Milan or Inter. In all honesty, despite your high opinion of him, do you think he would have such a high value if he wasn't from Japan?

Two years ago at Dinamo Zagreb we had the Japanese player Miura. He brought in a lot of money because right away there were TV deals in Japan. That increased his value as a player. The same goes for Nakata, at least in my opinion.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts