Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
MILAN Rapajic od slijedece sezone gotovo ce sigurno igrati u talijanskom prvoligasu Parmi. Napadacu hrvatske reprezentacije mogao bi se pridruziti i Anthony Šeric.

Ukoliko Rapajic i slijedece godine ostane u Fenerbahceu, turski klub izgubio bi novac od odstete, pa im je u interesu sto prije prodati ga. Tako je dogovorena razmjena sa Parmom. U Fenerbahce bi dosao Argentinac Ariel Ortega, a Rapajic se ponovno vraca u Italiju.

Cijelu stvar blagoslovio je i sportski direktor Parme Arrigo Sacchi, koji ovih dana slaze momcad za slijedecu sezonu.

U Parmi se sve vise prica i o dovodjenju Anthonya Serica, ali je lako moguce da nas reprezentativac ode u Inter.

Great news, I always wanted to se Rapa in Serie A again,
He belongs in Italy, and finally he will play for a big club their.

And great news about Ante Seric to :)

·
Registered
2,690 Posts
I thought Seric was loaned by Parma last year to Verona? hmph...

I really wish Rapaic goes to Italy again, he was great there at one point in time

·
Keyboard Hero
8,368 Posts
It's couteous of Parma to wait and sign him after the season.

Unlike Juve who take their players and injure them thus ruining their player's career and their own investment.

I am now more than ever 100% ANTI-JUVE.

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
Good move for Miki, I was hoping to see him back in Italy, though their corrupt doctors and coaches might end his carrer sooner than he planned.

·
©
7,230 Posts
hhmm....Stanic may join him there along with Seric who is still owned by Parma but will probably be sold. ;)

Also I read about the possible but highly unlikely return to maksimir of GORAN VLAOVIC!!:)

Dinamo are looking at it but he will probably be to expensive.:(

·
Registered
33 Posts
Here is a confirmation from the 21st may stating that Rapaic may go to Parma next...:) I really hope so.

Fenerbahce make Almeyda offer
Tuesday 21 May 2002
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Fenerbahce have offered Croatian forward Milan Rapajic as part of their deal to try and land Argentine midfielder Matias Almeyda from Parma AC.

The Turkish club are trying to beat PSG to Almeyda and have offered the former Perugia and Juventus player to the Italian club along with a cash offer.

Almeyda could be named Argentina's captain for the World Cup finals this week.

PSG were trying to sign Almeyda but the failure of Liverpool to buy their sdtriker Nicolas Anelka means the French club want a loan deal for the former SS Lazio title winner. Fenerbahce want to sign Almeyda and are offering Rapjic and cash.

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
Juventus? Did he play Juve?

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Hmm

Pero (Zagabria), Jel si spreman za SP? Za koga ce mo naviat.....hrvatsku ili svede?;) :) :D :cool:

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Of course I will cheer for Sweden.

No but to be honest I dont cheer for the Swedes att all cuz they play so boring, I always fall asleep when they play.

I only like Larsson and Ljungberg and Zlatan Ibrahimovic cuz he's half Croatian.

Ante, what do you think about the Swedish NT?

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Well Pero, I don´t cheer for them either, even if I´m borned and raised here. Don´t think they will win a single match. Maybe a draw with England (they havn´t lost against England in almost 40 years). Argentina will win the group, and I have Nigeria as a dark horse;) :D :D

Don´t forget, we also have a "full" croat in the team, Teddy Lucic. It´s to bad the coaches didn´t bring our other croat Jozo Matovac to WC. But.......I´ll tell you all, watch out for Zlatan Ibrahimovic. He can do some breathtaking stunts on pitch, with dribbling you didn´t know existed. He is the closest Maradona in playing that any "swede" ever will be.

·
Registered
36,402 Posts
selakovic...I don't think so......I don't know about the others

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Selakovic= serb
Majstorovic= serb
Prica= halfcroat, (I should know, we played alot soccer together when we were children)

·
Registered
4,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ante I really thought Selakovic was Croatian.

They wrote like this on SportNet.

"Za nas je zanimljivo da su u krugu igraca na koje racuna izbornik Tommy Söderberg i trojica s naših prostora: Zlatan Ibrahimovic, Teddy Lucic i Stefan Selakovic"

·
Registered
1,021 Posts
Hmm

Viane said:
Fenerbahce have signed Almeyda (www.soccerage.com) but they wrote nothing about Rapajic...do you think he is part of the deal???
Man........that Almeyda guy is going to worser and worser clubs

I really liked him, when he played for Lazio:eek: :(

1 - 20 of 31 Posts