Xtratime Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I just thought we could dedicate a thread to Milan products such as Toldo and Cozza but also player that were part of our team as youth (that we owned and trained) like Oddo and Maccarone, and some of the players that had trials here like Tim Howard. We also have some interesting youth prospects in the Primavera and lower sections, like George Weah Jr ;)

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here's a link to a old thread I made some years ago, Perhaps we could make some updates here. I'm very curious to know which players that had trials here.

As for Weah, I have never seen him but I heard he might become a US citizen, Could we then expect Adu and Weah on top fpr USA the 2006 wc? They are actually both 16 I think.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't remember much of him, there have been so many "the next" that mostly finnished as flops. Pirri, Boriello, Comandini, Borgonovo etc. Does anyone recall Igli Vanucchi, what happened to him?

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
I heard there's young defender in Primavera called MARZORATTI , he's in Italian U19 NT now, and I have heard good comment about him, anyone know how good is him?

Hope he's not another Clayton or Abameyang type 'promising' youngsters which were heading to series C2...:depress:

·
Registered
253 Posts
Personally I feel there should be no mention or pressure put on these guys till they have shown there ability with the big boys or 21 years old. Everytime one of these guys dont make it and we are saying they are the next one, we look foolish. Lets stop looking for the future and worry about who is here and now.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
There was ages ago a promising Milan youngster really was good. Ambrosini was probably the latest and he's 28 this year. What is wrong with our youth team, we produce lots od decent players that end up at teams like Reggina and Lecce but never anyone that can make a decent impact in our first tea,. Donadel is still Milan owned I think, He's alright but doesn't have a future here I think.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
nasty nick said:
There was ages ago a promising Milan youngster really was good. Ambrosini was probably the latest and he's 28 this year. What is wrong with our youth team, we produce lots od decent players that end up at teams like Reggina and Lecce but never anyone that can make a decent impact in our first tea,. Donadel is still Milan owned I think, He's alright but doesn't have a future here I think.
Nick for a position as a osservatore :stuckup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts