Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 303 Posts

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
San Siro aka Payman

Born under a maple leaf in France;) he will always be thanklful to the Devil for his guidance in picking the right team. His knowledge in internal red&black affairs is distinguished even among other members of THE FORUM, he believes he was the true winner in a debate starring the step father of Seedorff's son:D soon to be appointed as Ministro della Cultura Rossonera.

Bono

Some people think that the only true words spoken from the man are when he speaks Rossonero words, even his Dutch cover up has maybe more to do with a Green plant that when used makes you gigle, dream, talk etc. Very good in electronics if you need to "guide" a poll don't esitate to contact him (his contribution to the last Presidential election in the U:S.A. is a masterpiece). It's believed he has strong interests in the "chick" world, most of them would do almost "anything" for him. As a lawyer he may pick up Janet Jackson's case against the entertainment industry for morale abuse. :tongue: Soon to be appointed Ministro della Giustizia

Luigi Vampa

No one knows were he really comes from, what he's done (it's rumoured he had something to do with Tardelli hiring at Inter), what he does and what are his plans for the future. His "humour" is drier than Gin, but the man has a heart, especially towards non-Milan and Italia NT supporters.:cool: Soon to be appointed Milan Chief of Counter Intelligence.

Laudrup

Under his scandinavian mask of spotmanship, he secretly loves seeing "others", especially Perdenti, suffer. Very fast in picking "weak" spots in opposing teams, his "tactics" should be classified as "moderate" bashing, sometimes even more effective than "heavy" bashing. He's dangerous don't trust him ;) Soon to be appointed Ministro del Tesoro Rossonero

to be continued

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
:thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:howler: :howler:

...the step father of Seedorf's son
. :howler::howler: :dielaugh:

And you my friend Diavolo, you'd be the deserving and soon to be appointed the deserving winner of the Diego Abatantuono Award for your sharp sense of humour coupled with your vast knowledge of Milan's glorious and extraoridinarly rich history. :thumbsup::cool:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Haroon

Whilst combining the power of Pakistani Black & Red Wine, his elusive politeness allows him to practice a rather peculiar bashing tactic "Cobra Bashing". His knowledge in "INTERnal" affairs is vast, he never picks on them, on the contrary he makes them believe that everything is going according to plans, unvaluable ;)
Rising star in THE FORUM:) Soon to be appointed Minister of Miss-Leading Affairs

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
:howler: :thumbsup:

It's a pleasure to have a season ticket holder amongst us! :thumbsup:

P.S I mainly stopped Inter bashing after I saw them desperately get a result in the Mestalla against Valencia with that revolutionary 8-2-0 formation :) I've never laughed so much during a game seeing 8 players in a straight line and moving up altogether for the offside trap!! :howler: It was pure entertainment not to forget Toldo and Di Biagio's tussle in front of millions! :D It's amazing how they pulled that one off! :tongue:

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
I think i deserve a mention too:D:D...even thou i m not a milan fan:D

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
EVERYONE REPEAT AFTER ME:

DIAVOLO FOR PRESIDENT!!!!DIAVOLO FOR PRESIDENT!!DIAVOLO FOR PRESIDENT!!!!DIAVOLO FOR PRESIDENT!!!

:thumbsup::thumbsup: :thumbsup::cool: :star:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
You must add that Payman is Milan's Minister for Culture and Historic Affaires.

:stuckup:

TGTMNF
Truly Grateful to my Northern Friend ;)

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Yuumei said:

TGTMNF
Ma Mona, sei sicura di questo? :embarass:

If I'm the Minister for Culture and Historic Affaires, then what can we say about the 2 most knowledgeable by far, of us all Milanisti in here and that is you Lorena and Diavolo.:thumbsup::star: Diavolo is by an overwhelming plebescite, declared President of Honour and you Lorena, we declare you as Presidente Vicaria. :)

:tongue:

Cheers.;)

:star: TGTMSF:star: :angel:
Truly Grateful to my Southern Friend :cool:

:tongue:

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Well, you're the youngest person I know that loves Milan's history (and our glorious double R!!). That's why I thought of you ;)

I'm old and battered :p

TGTMNF :howler:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yuumei said:

TGTMNF
:thumbsup:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Wait a sec Lorena, you're saying that at the tender age of 25, you consider yourself old?:eek: :stress:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Hey! I'll be 27 this autumn!!!!!!!!!

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

ooold :skull:

:groan:

TGTMNF :stuckup:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Yuumei

Feared for her knowledge, adored for her sweetness. Absolutely indispensible to THE FORUM, when "matters" get "tough" she may be compared to a assault weapon, she is as lethal as MVB and The Golden Boy combined and leaves "our enemies" with a grin of disbeliefe in their face :stress: Her bashing may be defined as "Sweet Caterpillar Bashing". By Royal Law she has always been Queen of Rossonerolandia

·
Legend
17,146 Posts

Beautifully said Diavolo. :)

Lorena is a living football encyclopedia, mainly focused on Milan and Torino, the 2 love of her life. With the Golden Boy being her "novio" ;)

She's a professional journalist in Chile and is thinking of writing a book that she started last year, but has been put in standby for now. The book is on one of the most famous staffeta in Italian football history, between the Golden Boy and that Perdenti of Sandro Mazzola. So Lorena, how's the book going?
You know that you need to finish it!It's about time my dear TGTMSF. :star::cool:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
San Siro said:

Beautifully said Diavolo. :)

Lorena is a living football encyclopedia, mainly focused on Milan and Torino, the 2 love of her life. With the Golden Boy being her "novio" ;)

Now, now, nowwwwww!!!! you're aware Rivera's heading to 61? and that his older child is my AGE?

She's a professional journalist in Chile and is thinking of writing a book that she started last year, but has been put in standby for now. The book is on one of the most famous staffeta in Italian football history, between the Golden Boy and that Perdenti of Sandro Mazzola.

Out of curiosity, mainly. They seemed twins at a time!
But it was a staffetta far from reality. It lasted 3-4 games and it's seen as eternal. (by the by, it was born after a severe diarrhea affected M a z z o l a)

So Lorena, how's the book going?
You know that you need to finish it!It's about time my dear TGTMSF. :star::cool:

Owww I lack a looot of facts, and mainly I lack something that I see as obligatory: watching at least 10 derbys of the 36/30 they played. I can't express opinions if I haven't seen them both! (and it's not my fault if M a z z o l a ends up bringing the rear, I only write facts, not gossip!)

Cheers.;)
For U too ;)
I'll be cheering soon with the best Beer on earth: my Southernmost Frontier one!

:D :D

ps. I'll be :skull: soon... :stress:

1 - 20 of 303 Posts