Xtratime Community banner

81 - 94 of 94 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Freedom at last

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes bro! Free from the shackles of the lame, one-dimensional player. Freedom knowing that the team can't be built around him, we need options. We saw what Castillejo can do. Refreshingly different. And freedom in knowing we can play good, attacking football with or without him (plus Kessie and Biglia), we lose/win with or without him.

·
Super Moderator
13,618 Posts
I don't know what's more out there: bono's Mephistopheles + DNA post or y'alls obsession with Suso. Gotta love the XT Milan Forum.

·
Registered
10,084 Posts
This is key post. I now believe that our DNA was altered , has changed dramatically and we are now Torino and Genoa. Not because of owners, coaches or players - because the DNA was altered by the football gods. I don’t know when and why.

My only speculation is that Silvio has a deal with Mephistopheles back in 85 or 86 where he was promised the world (aka run the best football club in the world and winning everything many times over) for 30/35 years but then his and his clubs soul would be taken by Lucifer. It’s not a coincidence we are known as the Devil - The Fallen Angel knows his targets.

That time has come
Unfortunately it’s also part of our DNA to have long periods of misery. We went 40+ years without winning anything from the late 1900’s to the 50’s. So this actually is nothing. But yeah, good thing to acknowledge that we’re now Genoa and Torino and not a top side. Lets just be happy about the occasional win against SPAL and Verona every now and then.

·
Registered
43,395 Posts
Laudrup

It’s not about losing or playing bad. This goes beyond wins and losses. Something deeper and bigger has happened ... DNAs don’t get altered like that. It’s an event of historical and prophetic proportions.

·
Registered
10,084 Posts
bono: So if our club has been taken over by Lucifer in accordance with a contract from 85 or 86, does that mean it's beyond repair? Can DNA be altered again, or has Silvio condemed us to eternal mediocrity?

·
Registered
12,203 Posts
This is key post. I now believe that our DNA was altered , has changed dramatically and we are now Torino and Genoa. Not because of owners, coaches or players - because the DNA was altered by the football gods. I don’t know when and why.

My only speculation is that Silvio has a deal with Mephistopheles back in 85 or 86 where he was promised the world (aka run the best football club in the world and winning everything many times over) for 30/35 years but then his and his clubs soul would be taken by Lucifer. It’s not a coincidence we are known as the Devil - The Fallen Angel knows his targets.

That time has come
IMO Berlu (because he is that kind of person...) couldn't handle someone else at the helm of Milan to be successful, god forbid more successful than him.

And made everything possible, that the team wont be able to compete with the big clubs. In a way, made us a mid-table club.

Now it will be very hard to achieve success with the current FFP rules in place and without bending the rules like PSG and City, but for that you need a rich owner willing to invest and with companies willing to show those investments as sponsorship deals.

Sometimes, it is just that simple.

·
Registered
8,830 Posts
bono: So if our club has been taken over by Lucifer in accordance with a contract from 85 or 86, does that mean it's beyond repair? Can DNA be altered again, or has Silvio condemed us to eternal mediocrity?
I believe this club need to change hand again before we see the light

·
Registered
8,830 Posts
I don't know what's more out there: bono's Mephistopheles + DNA post or y'alls obsession with Suso. Gotta love the XT Milan Forum.
That’s why we are still in this forum since day one

·
Registered
8,830 Posts

That time has come
You and your DNA theory.
You should be a physicist instead of a lawyer.
Maybe you can start with writing thesis here.

·
Registered
2,208 Posts
Our Summer Meracto for the most part was terrible only 3 players worth mentioning is theo,bennacer and Leao but only the first is worthy of being a starter. The players we have on the current team do not cut it we need a mass exodus of players to be honest and Maldini should be fired this summer because he doesn't look like he knows what he is doing.
Agreed totally. I said it before, we need better players to boost our team. Someone who are above than the current crops of players. If our new signings cannot even plays as a starters, then why in the hell did we signed them for?

https://sempremilan.com/gds-milans-e90million-of-doubts-from-the-rebic-mystery-to-leaos-inconsistency

A matter of $90 million gone to waste? Could we have gotten less players at that amount but just 1 or 2 better players?

81 - 94 of 94 Posts