Xtratime Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so what's happening with him?

He played very well at that World Youth Championship 3 years ago, and then he went to the Czech league, I believe, right? What is his status now?

pyr told me about his attributes and status some months ago (I think he did:confused: ), but I forgot.:moan:

He's supposedly a big talent. Where is he now, and does he have a future with the national team?

·
Registered
497 Posts
Ivana? He's currently in Slovacko, though there has been interest from other Czech and even abroad clubs. He's probably their best player right now. He was the second best scorer last season, behind Karal Pitak from Slavia and endes second best in the "Best Foreign Player" behind Dusan Svento from Slavia again.

I belive that he is one of the biggest talents that we have and should be getting a place in the NT quite soon.

·
Registered
6,487 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh, that is good to hear.

Thanks.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
acc.czech portal idnes.cz, Milan Ivana is on 3-days trial in danish team Odense.

Milan Ivana shined in 1st round of Czech Gambrinusliga last Sunday. Had an goal and assist and led his team to historical first away win over regional rival Zlin 1:2.

Ivana played 70 games for Slovacko and scored 19 times. Last season was top-scorer of Gambrinusliga with 11.

Slovacko is ready to let him go and found an substitute in another slovakian striker, Robert Zeher from Banik Ostrava.

·
Registered
26,033 Posts
acc.czech newspaper Sport (printed version) Ivana is linked with other danish team Aalborg. He should be on 3-days trial there. maybe he send his clone because acc.other source he´s at the same time on trial in Odense :D
Source

1 - 5 of 5 Posts