Xtratime Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wish I hadnt bet with him......After all,we played well,but with no luck......:depress: :depress: :depress: When a team can hit two long shots,the god cannt provent them from winning......
FORZA ROMA!!!!!!!!:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

·
XT Post Number King
111,120 Posts
this is disgraceful...we scored 2 goals in the first half and conceded 3 goals in the second half...i don't care if this is milan or not...it's a shame to lose a game like that...

we are a joke...we are pathetic...

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Losing in such a fashion can only happen to a club like Inter. I wonder if the players have any idea how much the naerazzurri faithful are presently hurting and suffering.

·
Registered
2,901 Posts
Losing in such a fashion can only happen to a club like Inter. I wonder if the players have any idea how much the nerazzurri faithful are presently hurting and suffering. The teams second half performance was if the players were oblivious to the plight of their supporters.

Sorry about the double post.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
I love Milan

I love how they can play and put the media behind them. Unlike our own players.

·
Registered
4,805 Posts
Carson35 said:
this is disgraceful...we scored 2 goals in the first half and conceded 3 goals in the second half...i don't care if this is milan or not...it's a shame to lose a game like that...

we are a joke...we are pathetic...

:)

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
wilddonkey3000 said:
I wish I hadnt bet with him......After all,we played well,but with no luck......:depress: :depress: :depress: When a team can hit two long shots,the god cannt provent them from winning......
FORZA ROMA!!!!!!!!:star: :star: :star: :star: :star:
Maybe you mean. with all the luck we had in scoring a goal on a corner kick and a second on a own goal, not even then we were able to take it;)

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
It's to much bloody money these days that's the problem,Give half the side the arse and sign players who really want to play for the club.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Gees it's Italy for a club the size of Inter and what they're producing what else do you expect the Media to do to them?:confused:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts