Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i read this today on calciomercato
what do you think?

·
Registered
1,464 Posts
I think we dont need him.Moreover he is slow.And dont forget we have Commandini & Saudati.
Hey Nasty, where is Kezman going?? Heard that he was close to Milan,thats it.Too Bad he got a red card yesterday.I hurt my eyes to see him play & look what he did.
Statistically what i think we dont need any more strikers.Cause i also heard that Niculae have signed for us.But probably this yera he will be send on loan to any other club to improve his skills in Serie-A.I hope he will have some good experience in this one year.So just count how many have we got.So no need of strikers at all.:)

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah eurosport said milan had signed him,but im not sure anymore,dont listen to eurosport its just a lot of **** rumours.
i would be happy to see hbim here in milano,cause im not sure if we are gonna see anymore of him in euro 2000.
yugoslavia have to advance to the quarter finals,after the red card they gave him.

D

·
0 Posts
Feyenoord will let him go sooner or later, probably sooner, Feyenoord is going through a major transition, theyv'e lost Konterman, Cruz is almost gone, Dudek and Van Wonderen could be off soon, along with Bosvelt. Might aswell sell Tomasson too if they can get a nice fee for him.
Some people consider him a world-class attacking-midfielder, I don't rank him with the likes of Zidane, Rui Costa, Zahovic yet.

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Sorry to bring up such an old thread but this is quite interesting.

Two years ago we were interested in Jon Dahl Tomasson and we have know signed him. The weird thing though, is this...

Originally posted by Driver X

Some people consider him a world-class attacking-midfielder
Did people actually consider Tomasson world class?

:confused:

·
Registered
10,175 Posts
:confused: Funny thing to bring up...

Yes, I consider Tomasson a world class goalscorer.. He can score against any team any day! But a world class attacking midfielder ranked with the likes of ZZ, Rui Costa, Zahovic???:confused: ? Nope!

·
Registered
952 Posts
Well Zahovic isnt a world class player too and he never was!

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
he is world class, as he proved at Feyenoord and for Denmark in the WC.

he just went to the wrong team, Milan have too many other great strikers and he doesnt play enough to prove himself.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts