Xtratime Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I read on the Gobbi forum that this coming summer, Milan would come to either Toronto or Montréal. :happy::happy: :happy::happy: :happy::happy: :happy: :devil:

Anyone can confirm this with dates and so forth please?:hopefull:

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Sorry i can't confirm it, but i heard it also on a local Radio, i didn't find relative news on Reuters or YahooSports, so i wonder if its true!! Probably it is!

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
San Siro said:
I read on the Gobbi forum that this coming summer, Milan would come to either Toronto or Montréal. :happy::happy: :happy::happy: :happy::happy: :happy: :devil:

Anyone can confirm this with dates and so forth please?:hopefull:

Cheers.;)
San Siro...attention mon ami. It is certainly a HOT rumor but to be taken with caution. TLN announced a few weeks ago that an Italian team (most probably Milan) would play Chelsea in MOntreal this summer.
That said, two events led me to be skeptical of the news:
1) ChampionsWorld filed for bankruptcy in the U.S. a few days later.
2) the local Milan Club here in Montreal has some close contacts with the team (they often travel to CL matches) and their 'source' at the team said they don't even know if they will make it to North America this summer let alone Canada or Montreal.
There is also the issue of facilities...Il Stadio Olimpico fa SCHIFO! it would need some real SPRUCING UP and a good 'paint job' :D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts