Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
You really are a funny guy. One scudetto and you shout from the rooftops. I still find it amusing that people talk about this that and the other before their team has even done anything yet. It was only last year we won the scudetto pal so I wouldn't get on my high horse quite yet. Wait till its all said and done, when the season is over and then you can come back and crow. Doesnt it occur to you that there might be a whole lot of humble pie to eat if your team doesnt do anything next season, despite all the star names you have. Oh well, anyway, we'll see come June 2001 whats what and who's glory is over.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Tsssssss ... please don´t make me laugh :) !! Milans glory is far from over !!!

Milan is a strong team already and over the past 2 seasons they have spent huge amounts of money on transfers ( Bierhoff, Sheva, Jose Mari, Serghino, Ayala, Guly, Helveg, Gattuso, De Ascentis etc wasn´t for free you know ).

Ok so far Milan hasn´t signed a megastar for the next season but I belive they will and even if they won´t they´ll have a superb team that will give us and every other team a hard time until the last day of the next season and the season after that and after that .....

Remember Juan we haven´t beaten Milan in club competition for some time now.

·
Registered
4,844 Posts
Sure it's far from over 'coz Sheva is still there :mad: :) :cool:
And they've got Abbiati, etc, etc...even with no arrival of some mega-star they can still do very well next season. With all the doubts and criticism for them this season, they finished 3rd; they're in CL next season...
Never write them off!

Forza Lazio

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Write them off,no! but for next year...hmm...Roque Junior will cover many holes in defence but I really expected Milan to buy a forward and a couple of midfielders.Not nessasarily superstars but definitely not at the status of this Belgiam guy they bought form Brescia for a 1000 Euros.I mean,I can buy him! you may say that price doesnt matter but which team would let a half decent player go for 1000 Euros? if everyone from Xtratime submits a dollar at Jan we can buy him and make him play with Xtratime T-shirt :).Anyway...I simply dont expect anything great for Milsan next season,simply because almost nothing has improved.Sure last year they were third but Roma and Parma have vastly improved andInter looks stronger than last year..Its true that its too early to count them off but I wouldnt feel very safe and happy if I was a Milan fan...

·
Registered
3,489 Posts
___________________Abbiati__________________

_____Chamot_________R.J._______Maldini______

Gattuso____Albertini____Ambrosini___Serginho
___________________Boban?___________________

___________Jose Mari____Svevchenko__________

Standing By:
Costacurta
Leonardo
Bierhoff
Brncic
Dida
Saudati
Comandini
Coco
De Ascentis
+A new Big unknown player!

Doesn't seems bad to me...

·
International
9,682 Posts
Our glory is far from over.

Don't you know that Berlusconi is the 15th wealthiest man in the world? None of the current club presidents in Italy exceeds him.
Don't you know that almost half of the Italian U-21 team is made up from guys that play in the Milan primavera team?

And Amoroso, I think a striker is the last thing we need.

·
Registered
26,731 Posts
Do you trust Bierhoff? and I think that Commandini and Jose Mari are far from ready to get the starting role in a team like Milan...

·
Registered
341 Posts
Trust Bierhoof? Yes. To be a lazy waste of space on the pitch. It's true that in the air, he is deadly, but outside, its like having a statue on the pitch. We are going to have to either buy a new striker or rely on Luca Saudati for the Champions League because Bierhoff is injured, Jose Mari and Comandini are going to the Olympics so it leaves Sheva, Leo and Saudati. We will probably buy someone though, if only we could get rid of Beirhoff at the same time. We'll have to wait and see, there is a lot of crap surrounding Milan regarding transfers at the moment, particularly the news about Inzaghi which could drive me to suicide, but the transfer market is open until October 12th so we'll see then what we have.

·
Registered
1,451 Posts
Abbiati

Chamot Or Billy------ Billy or a new player ------Maldini

Gattuso------Ambrosini----Albertini-----Serginho

------------- Fiore( Bought form Udines for £??mill )------

------------------Comandini----Sheva------

The deffence is a ?, and they need a Playmaker . Boban is Old and Injured. Riquelme is not the solution.

I don't think R.Junior is the new Aldair. He will probably not even play.

Berlusconi should do the following:

Buy one 0r two deffenders. ( S.Kuffour, Laursen )

Buy a playmaker ( Fiore, i would have gone for Totti , but Roma will never sell him ). Totti is the best playmaker in the world right now. Why the hell Fiore played in that position is riddle for me.

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
come on, kuffour is a bad player, he gets so many red cards for unbelievable stupid tackles, I do not like his way of playing
if you want a defender from the German leauge, take Nowotny, he is great, 2 years older, but much better
and laursen, well, I would prefer grandoni from Torino, u21 captain, heard he is good :D

1 - 16 of 16 Posts