Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chelsea winger Arjen Robben’s swift recovery from a broken foot has been aided by Milan’s medical team, it’s been revealed.

Roman Abramovich has a close relationship with the San Siro outfit, who allowed Robben to be treated by the head of their medical team, Jean Pierre Meersseman,

’’We were happy to help,’’ said Meersseman.

’’Abramovich knows Galliani (Milan vice-president) very well and the Russians are also on good terms with our Prime Minister, Silvio Berlusconi.

’’It’s unusual to help a rival, but it comes down to sportsmanship.

’’Competition is important but so is sportsmanship.’’

Robben is closing in on a return to action, although next week’s clash with Barcelona is likely to come too soon.

Is Crespo coming for peanuts? ;)

On a more serious note, Milan Lab is the worlds best :shades:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Milan Lab is revolutionary in football injury reductions and we have shown the way for others to follow. :shades:

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Once again, Milan are revolutionizing football in a ways that no club has done before! AQfter the revolution of the game with Sacchi's tactical break-throughs and Berlusconi's way of running the club (which were copied but never equalled! :stuckup: ) now, it's the turn of Milan Lab to set new standards in world football!:stuckup:

Milan, a club like no other one! :star::stuckup: :devil: :proud: :heart:
Milan, More than just a club!!!!:stuckup::proud: :heart::star:

Cheers.;)

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
What they give him? HGH?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Don't worry. With some human growth hormone, Gattuso will help out by cutting short his daily dose and donating to Woodage's health.

·
Registered
61,189 Posts
That's because Milan want Barcelona knocked out of the CL. :D

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Of course:D. But I can imagine Galliani dying if Milan go through on Tuesday and then at some stage meet Chelsea, and Robben scores the winning goal:D

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Drito said:
Of course:D. But I can imagine Galliani dying if Milan go through on Tuesday and then at some stage meet Chelsea, and Robben scores the winning goal:D
How are things going Drito ;)

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
See I knew it....arrogant Milan fans

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
OMG.....yeah right!

Now straight from MR. HAHA to MR. INNOCENT

HOW TYPICAL OF YOU

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Diavolo said:
How are things going Drito ;)

Translation: Wow so Man Utd is behind in the EPL and tied Crystal Palace today and Inter suck as usual so haha what a sad days it must be for you, WINK WINK (meaning that I'm ironic and I'm not just asking how things are going)

·
Registered
15,634 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Translation: Wow so Man Utd is behind in the EPL and tied Crystal Palace today and Inter suck as usual so haha what a sad days it must be for you, WINK WINK (meaning that I'm ironic and I'm not just asking how things are going)
hahahahahhahah:D.....that is exactly how I translated it :dielaugh:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Pulsar36 said:
Wow

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Drito said:
You suprised, how he understood everything that you meant??
no comment

1 - 20 of 31 Posts