Xtratime Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Parma striker Alberto Gilardino is reported to have agreed a deal to join Milan next season.
Reports emanating from Italy suggest Milan have reached an agreement to bring Gilardino to San Siro in the summer.
Milan have been trailing Gilardino for some time and have made the Italian international their top target for next term.
A number of top clubs - including Chelsea, Real Madrid and Juventus - have been linked with Gilardino, but Milan are hoping to steal a march on their rivals by tying up a deal with him now.
Parma are resigned to losing their prized-asset and have now decided to cash in on him.
It is believed that Gilardino has a clause in his contract which allows him to win a new improved deal at the end of this season and due to the club's financial problems, they have opted to sell him.
Milan are believed to have offered Gilardino a five-year deal, with the player widely expected to announce the move at the end of the current campaign.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sorry, source is : Sky Sports

So it seems Gila is our next star, i think he will be in great shape, & he will be up to it!! He has shown great technique & character recently, & it seems that Milan are going with all their power to sign him!! I wish him the best luck at MILAN

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
This news is old to us, most of us are already convinced he is ours for next season. :)

·
Registered
10,390 Posts
Whos going out?
I put my money on Pipo

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
inzaghi would be my bet. i think his career is at that stage to move on to a lower club.

shevchenko and gilardino upfront does make a nice partnership.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
This is'nt new news,Gila will join us after the interest from Juve pretty much waned.Milan have clearly been the keenest and I'm sure he'd be honoured to join us,As for the one leaving it will be Tomasson no doubt about it.

·
Registered
14,870 Posts
I would welcome Gila with open arms, but worry that Sheva, Gila, Crespo, Pippo is not the most well balanced set of strikers possible.

·
Registered
345 Posts
m1ke said:
hopefully tomasson :lick:
/me raises hands for that too

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Tomasson has been disappointing this season and yes, he is the one who should go.

Fair to say though that he wasn't given the appropriate chances after his last season form. He should have been our starter, but Carlo opted to promote Crespo and showed no faith in the Dane, substituting him EACH time things went wrong for us and never letting him play in a higher level.

His contribution to our team will be remembered I think, even if he leaves in the summer. Hope the best for him.

·
Registered
3,144 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think Pippo & tomasson will leave!! maybe we'll keep crespo & recall the young Pozzi from Napoli!

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
HB21 said:
I think Pippo & tomasson will leave!! maybe we'll keep crespo & recall the young Pozzi from Napoli!
Tommo will go sadly his departure is on the cards,As for Pozzi Milan won't bring him back he's to young and Milan simply won't risk that.And HB you have a truly mad avatar dude.

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Rumours amout Gila's transfer are continious since December)) I hope he will reach us finally :rolleyes: and Tomasson will leave us...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts