1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Milan are set to raid Lecce over the summer in a bid to sign Ernesto Javier
Chevanton and Cristian Daniel Ledesma.

The Uruguayan striker has been linked with the Rossoneri for some months but
reports suggest that Argentine youngster Ledesma is also wanted.

Chevanton is likely to join the San Siro outfit at the end of the campaign after
his performances at the Via De Mare this term.

Although Roma are also interested, Cheva has admitted on more than one occasion
that he would welcome a Milan move.

The 23-year-old is likely to be handed a five-year deal by the Champions’ League
winners according to rumours.

Ledesma, a 21-year-old midfielder, is also on Milan’s wish list. Even if the
idea is to sign him but then allow him to remain with Lecce for one more season.

Lecce want a combined £14m for the two gems even if Milan are already working on
getting that fee reduced.

The Rossoneri are hoping to offer around £8m plus the loan services of Sam Dalla
Bona and Marco Borriello.

·
Registered
23,142 Posts
Umarnino said:

The Rossoneri are hoping to offer around £8m plus the loan services of Sam Dalla
Bona and Marco Borriello.
:howler: poor Borriello...he's milanista and want stay in Milan for ever...but Milan don't want him:howler:
this season he refused to go in loan in empoli for stay in Milan stand:D

poor Marco:D

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
I hope he arrives he's a champion.I feel for Borriello but Cheva is a star and will only get better.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Something interesting I've heard on my local TV- that Milan is interested not only in Chevanton, but in Bojinov too and we will buy both strikers.
Does anybody know anything about this? :)

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Nothing could impede this buy... Well, nothing except perhaps the fact that Juventus have privileged contacts with Paco Casal which means the talented Chevanton could very well end up into our nets instead of yours if we were to so desire... Be afraid, be very afraid!

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Steph! said:
Nothing could impede this buy... Well, nothing except perhaps the fact that Juventus have privileged contacts with Paco Casal which means the talented Chevanton could very well end up into our nets instead of yours if we were to so desire... Be afraid, be very afraid!
Yes, you can give us Miccoli then. I would say they are quite alike and I see no reason as to why you would even be remotely interested in him.

Personally I would go for Di Natale tough.

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
JKris said:
Yes, you can give us Miccoli then. I would say they are quite alike and I see no reason as to why you would even be remotely interested in him.
Di Vaio can find himself a new club if it's up to me, that makes at least one seat vacant.

·
Registered
57,699 Posts
Antonio Di Natale is a better player than Chevanton btw. But he's not a striker, he's more of a side forward. He plays too wide for a forward.

Why would Juve need Chevanton ?! He's not better than Di Vaio. Yeah Di Vaio is inconsistent but still I'd have him in my team instead of a one season wonder like Chevanton on any given day of the week !

·
Registered
57,699 Posts
Steph! said:
'One season wonder'? You are obviously biased against Chevanton.
No, I'm not. He's a good player but you just can't say that he's better than a proven player like Di Vaio ! He can take better free kicks and he's a better dribbler but Di Vaio is a better player IMO. Are you sure that Chevanton would explode with a big team ? Perhaps he'll be a flop. At Lecce he's a king. There is less pressure. The fans adore him, all this shit. At Juve/Milan/Roma/Inter/Lazio, he's just a mere squad player warming the bench.

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
Di Vaio was given more time than one is usually being granted to find his marks. One and a half season, my patience is exhausted. If I'm still not convinced by June, ciao Marco! I am willing to give someone else his chance!

That's not saying Juve couldn't find better elsewhere and for a better price -if we do find, by all means dismiss the Uruguayan- but I believe Chevanton would score just as much, be more involved in the flow of the game, he would manage not to be caught 20 times a match in an off-side position and last but not least, he'd be far less greedy in wages.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Steph! said:
As for Kaka I don't think he has a suitable surname for I Gobbi:)

·
Registered
17,028 Posts
chevanton isnt needed at juve when we have miccoli and del piero there already. chevanton is a perfect support striker for the likes of shevchenko or inzaghi. milan need him more than juve does so they'll get him. plus he'll rather join milan where at least he knows he will start most games, well, one would think anyway, whereas at juve, he has to much competition for his favoured position.

by the way, even if di vaio left juve, chevanton isnt the type of striker we need to replace him. we need a target man, good back up to up trezeguet.

kaka behind shevchenko and chevanton looks scary.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
What a one season wonder what are you on N4L?He's been blitzing for over a season now so I simply don't get where you're coming from.:confused:

·
Fuoriclasse
13,912 Posts
He has actually. Lecce was in Serie A in 2000-2001 and Chevanton was there already. He'd scored a handful of goals back then too.

Adrian: Zalayeta's gone, remember. We have 4 strikers right now and 5 isn't one too many. I agree that a suitable backup for Trezegoal is more needed though. But in any case, it'd sure put a smile on my face baffling their plans!

Diavolo: I don't get the sarcasm.

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Steph! said:
He has actually. Lecce was in Serie A in 2000-2001 and Chevanton was there already. He'd scored a handful of goals back then too.
a handfull.

Spoil our plans? Like you did to Roma when you bought Legrottaglie. :D:D:D:

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
abood said:
THE CHEV AND THE SHEV will be an unstopable attacking line-up !!!!!

I really really really hope that hae comes to milan ... he's an oustanding player !
Yes I know. Thanks!

That's sig material!

;)

1 - 20 of 32 Posts