Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
19 aprile 2005 - Questi i giocatori convocati da Carlo Ancelotti per la partita di domani sera a San Siro contro il Chievo:

PORTIERI: Dida, Abbiati

DIFENSORI: Cafu, Costacurta, Kaladze, Maldini, Nesta, Pancaro, Simic, Stam

CENTROCAMPISTI: Ambrosini, Brocchi, Gattuso, Kakà, Seedorf, Serginho

ATTACCANTI: Crespo, Shevchenko, Tomasson

Out: Pirlo, Rui Costa, Inzaghi

Possible line up:

Dida - Cafu - Nesta - Stam - Kaladze - Ambrosini - Gattuso - Seedorf - Kakà - Shevchenko - Crespo

Come on Milan, let's get 3 points!!!!!!

FORZA MILAN!!! :star:

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Three points are a must. I'm confident that the players will have the right attitude go out and get them - we know they have the abilty :shades: :thumbsup:

These days a Milan midfield senza-Pirlo is never a good thing. Paparesta is ref again... another 97th minute Sheva goal, anyone? ;) Although hopefully no draw this time :doh:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Possible lineup:

:: MILAN 4-3-1-2
1 Dida
2 Cafu
13 Nesta
31 Stam
4 Kaladze
8 Gattuso
23 Ambrosini
20 Seedorf
22 Kakà
7 Shevchenko
11 Crespo
A disposizione
17 Abbiati
3 Maldini
14 Simic
26 Pancaro
32 Brocchi
15 Tomasson
27 Serginho

:: CHIEVO 4-4-2
1 Marchegiani
27 Moro
29 Mandelli
72 D'Anna
23 Lanna
7 Semioli
33 Brighi
8 Baronio
19 Franceschini
28 Marchesetti
31 Pellissier

Chievo's trainer Mr Beretta is a Milan supporter :shades:

P.S. Needles to say that even though our hopes of winning the Scudo are almost over, it's a must win game :hopefull:

·
Registered
11,208 Posts
Gattuso and Ambro together again in midfield gives me the shivers. I just hope for a win to keep the pressure on Juve. We have to win as the margin for errors doesn't exist now.

Forza Milan.

·
Banned
2,221 Posts
Maybe Ancelotti can try to surprise the opponent for a change...

:eekani:

Mourinho is so much better - he deploys the tactics that are best capable of exploiting the opponent's vulnerabilities, while at the same time limiting their ability to inflict damage. We just do the same predictable crap week in week out, and now the man who makes us tick...yes that irreplaceable deep-lying playmaker won't be there...

Carlo has to make do with what we have and face the reality, not just stick to his formations and ask squad players to step in and perform in roles that don't suit their abilities. It should be the other way around...

Anyway, let's hope we don't get more goals disallowed today.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
I'm gonna watch this game at the Milan club on a big screen . I'm confident that Milan will win this , even without Pirlo and Rui .

Be affraid Chievo , be really affraid !!!!

Forza Milan !!!!!

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
We can't lose at home vs another relegation battling team, Chievo this year can't score. However they've started to do that lately and I have a feeling that the game will be close, defensively Chievo's always been good. They will play for a draw, I hope for a early goal. We have now got 1 point in the last two games and that needs to be changed tonight.

·
Registered
11,477 Posts
Smoje said:
Nobody comments the absenze of Dhorasoo, in Gazzetta don't appears that he is injured what happens?
just the thing I noticed and now is when we need him the most. I feel that Milan have made a choice between him and Ambro. I think Dhorasoo is better for our team especially with Pirlo out, but alas I fear politics is behind this.

I only accept a win and is a bit irritated I have training at the same time and won't get to see the games.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
JKris said:
I only accept a win and is a bit irritated I have training at the same time and won't get to see the games.
I'll watch the game for you :)

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Smoje said:
Nobody comments the absenze of Dhorasoo, in Gazzetta don't appears that he is injured what happens?
Dhorasoo was injured playing with the French national team. He hasn't been available since then, as far as I know.

JKris, it could be politics keeping him out of the team, but there are also rumors that Ancelotti considers him "tactically suspect," because he tends to wander out of position.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
JKris said:

Are they even showing Milan tonight, Canalplus sais it's Juve-Inter...well unless you have some other channel then me.

·
Premium Member
12,798 Posts
If stats are to be believed :devil: then expect Sheva to bag in a goal or two tonight :hopefull: Lo Tsar has scored 6 career goals against the flying donkeys todate, including 2 in the away fixture last season to reach his personal milestone of 100 career goals for Milan :cool: :proud:

Sheva's goals against Chievo:

2 Dec 2001: Milan 3 - 2 Chievo (2 goals)
26 Oct 2002: Chievo 3 - 2 Milan :cry: (1 goal)
22 Nov 2003: Chievo 0 - 2 Milan (2 goals)
28 Mar 2004: Milan 2 - 2 Chievo (1 goal) scored in the 97th min :shades:

·
Registered
2,236 Posts
JKris said:
just the thing I noticed and now is when we need him the most. I feel that Milan have made a choice between him and Ambro. I think Dhorasoo is better for our team especially with Pirlo out, but alas I fear politics is behind this.
Youn think too much here. Dhorasoo was injured during his NT duty.

·
Registered
590 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Bad luck not have a subs for Pirlo like Donadel, Dhorasoo... I hope this summer comes a player like him!

Anyway, I think Kakà is the man that will make the difference today!!

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
MILAN-CHIEVO: LE FORMAZIONI UFFICIALI
20/04/2005
MILANO - Queste le formazioni ufficiali di Milan e Chievo:

MILAN: Dida; Cafu, Nesta, Stam, Maldini; Gattuso, Seedorf, Serginho; Kakà; Shevchenko, Crespo. All. Ancelotti

CHIEVO: Marchegiani; Moro, Mandelli, D’Anna, Lanna; Zanchetta, Brighi, Baronio, Franceschini; Pelissier, Marchesetti. All. Beretta

Forza ragazzi!! :devil:

·
Registered
625 Posts
how are we playing?
Please score!
Forza Inter ! :star:
Forza Milan! :star:

1 - 20 of 77 Posts