Xtratime Community banner
1081 - 1100 of 1110 Posts

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
We can request for a swap with Van De Beek since he is hardly featured or settle for whatever is offered on the table.

·
Scudetto
23,903 Posts
Kessie has no value on the market, it's not worth trading for Utd.

Whatever it is, the rumors really do suck. Seems there is no possibility at all of a renewal.

·
Registered
24,484 Posts
Kessie has no value on the market, it's not worth trading for Utd.

Whatever it is, the rumors really do suck. Seems there is no possibility at all of a renewal.
Of course it is worth it. Especially someone like Beek who hardly played.

whoever can make a deal for him in january will get him. Waiting until summer and its a bidding war as far as wages go and how interested he is in the club.

·
Registered
14,454 Posts
Mirante is (or rather used to be) a pretty damn good keeper.

·
Registered
9,370 Posts
But would it make sense to own two clubs unless Suning is desperate and giving them a good deal.
I don't know man but if a good offer comes Suning won't hesitate to sell. But UEFA rules do apply on owning multiple clubs.
Suning also owned Jiangsu Suning a football club in China.
We have Red Bull group, City Football Group (Abu Dhabi) etc...
Individual like Malaysian Tycoon who owned Cardiff City & FK Sarajevo, Los Angeles (US), Kortirjk (Belgium).
Also Erick Thohir who used to owned Inter.

PIF should buy over the competitors and close them down. Khalas :p

·
Registered
14,454 Posts
Watching Argentina and De Paul is really really good. Too bad he was out of reach, he’d have improved us a lot. More a mezzala than AMC or wide midfielder in my opinion, but he clearly could play a role similar to Alexis for example.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Watching Argentina and De Paul is really really good. Too bad he was out of reach, he’d have improved us a lot. More a mezzala than AMC or wide midfielder in my opinion, but he clearly could play a role similar to Alexis for example.
Yeah, the 35m as rumored ATM paid is a bit steep for us. His salary though is quite reasonable - €3.5m

·
Registered
18,344 Posts
Wouldn't Nandez of Cagliari be perfect for you as well for that position?

·
Registered
5,265 Posts
I think Nandez would be great fit. Particularly because I have faith in Saladmakers exploding at some point a la Tonali this season. Wouldn't want someone to bench him and stunt his growth like RDP would. Nandez would be a quality rotation option. But from what I've read he's keen on Inter.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
I would prefer Damsgaard; he will fit with our tactics and gameplay plus the lad has pace. He can play anywhere on the front and rotate with Alex.

We should sharpen our negotiation skills; for eg: look at Juve how they concluded the deals for Locatelli/Chiesa.

·
Registered
9,370 Posts
Jungdal renewed his contract. Our future Schemicheal in the making.
Laudrup will have no complain now

·
Registered
9,370 Posts
We seems to have Kamara contract in place just in case Kessie do a Kebab.
Hope we sign him with or withour Kessie as I doubt Bakayoko will be a permanent stay.

·
Registered
248 Posts
Bakayoko is a 2 year loan with an obligation I think
Only if certain "conditions" are met. I haven't heard anything public about what those "conditions" are. Could be anything from playing a certain percentage of games, to Milan qualifying for the CL, or winning the Scudetto. Who knows.

·
Registered
9,370 Posts
Pobega is our Pogba ;)
He is proving his worth and happy to see him grow.

Daniel should leave on loan. The Maldini legacy won't last if he was "pampered too much".

·
Registered
9,370 Posts
Belotti is valued at 5m this January. Cairo greed has taken a flip.

Belotti and Faivre this winter please.
Maignan will be our Mister X.

1081 - 1100 of 1110 Posts