1041 - 1060 of 1110 Posts

·
Registered
14,454 Posts
Giroud tested negativo for Covid now.

·
Registered
10,922 Posts
Apart from Damsgaard, we should sign Joakim Mæhle, who’s on the bench again tonight for Atalanta where he doesn’t seem to be able to show his full potential. Especially since we’ll probably lose Theo soon.

·
Registered
9,370 Posts
Damsgaard put in some life to Sampdoria once he come on. I hope he finds a good club next season with his performance.

·
Registered
10,922 Posts
Damsgaard put in some life to Sampdoria once he come on. I hope he finds a good club next season with his performance.
Yeah, Sampdoria is not ideal for him. He has to find a side with better players around him and a lot more movement. He needs to dribble past 3-4 players for something to happen. I think he would be a great addition to our squad.

·
Registered
16,465 Posts
Guys I'm going to take a break from Xtratime. Not sure for how long (could just be weeks, maybe months). Too busy with life and this has become too much of a distraction for me and not a good use of my time. I had a 3 month break earlier this year and it was very beneficial for me.

Just saying it here as not worth its own thread.

Forza Milan

·
Registered
14,454 Posts
Sorry to read that, Rod, but if it's what's best for you...

Hope you come back sooner rather than later anyway.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
Guys I'm going to take a break from Xtratime. Not sure for how long (could just be weeks, maybe months). Too busy with life and this has become too much of a distraction for me and not a good use of my time. I had a 3 month break earlier this year and it was very beneficial for me.

Forza Milan
Oh uh, sorry to hear about that. We will miss you and hope you come back. Good luck.

·
Registered
10,922 Posts

Forza Milan
Shame Rod. We’ll miss you. When you took a break last season we nearly lost the UCL qualification 😬😕.

·
Registered
1,884 Posts
Damsgaard should have been bought instead of Florenzi; if we qualify for the next round; his addition during winter break will be awesome ( * Dreaming * ).

Will miss your presence Rod; all the best.

·
Registered
9,370 Posts

Forza Milan
See you back soon Rod

·
Registered
14,454 Posts
I hope the club announce Kessié’s future ASAP. Sign or get out. Unlike Donnarumma or Hakan, this is a case in which the player looks completely out of it. I am sure there us a physical component as well, but either way he doesn’t look like a Milan player.

·
Registered
24,484 Posts
I am more perplexed by the Florenzi transfer. IMO I think we would be better off using Castillejo as Alexis reserve and then Castillejo would even increase in value. Florenzi wont increase in value, he dont score (just like Castillejo) and he actually gives less defensive cover than the hardworking castillejo. So why are we paying for Florenzi and freezing out Castillejo?

I would say we both lose on and off the pitch with this one.

·
Registered
18,344 Posts
I hope the club announce Kessié’s future ASAP. Sign or get out. Unlike Donnarumma or Hakan, this is a case in which the player looks completely out of it. I am sure there us a physical component as well, but either way he doesn’t look like a Milan player.
If he doesn't improve before the African Cup of nations, then I can definitely see him get frozen out after xmas.

@Rodriguez take care dude

·
Registered
18,344 Posts
I am more perplexed by the Florenzi transfer. IMO I think we would be better off using Castillejo as Alexis reserve and then Castillejo would even increase in value. Florenzi wont increase in value, he dont score (just like Castillejo) and he actually gives less defensive cover than the hardworking castillejo. So why are we paying for Florenzi and freezing out Castillejo?

I would say we both lose on and off the pitch with this one.
100% agreed with you. Castilejo has problems with his weight but he fought hard last year, especially delivering some useful performances as a starter when that was needed.

Florenzi is a terrible footballer. Totally overestimated just because he was a Roma local and thus had a decent run of appearances for his hometown club. He was shit in the Euro with Conte (iirc) and has not shown any improvement since. He barely has the skill to play RB, let alone right winger.

1041 - 1060 of 1110 Posts