Xtratime Community banner

61 - 80 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
i look forward to see Manduzic-Ibra-Rebic combo sometime.

I also hope Meite can adapt to our style of play; he looked giant and good while going forward; very unfortunate for Alexis to get that red niether he could have gave more.

Diaz needs to watch few Messi clips for his own good.

·
Scudetto
23,514 Posts
So Firpo is off, apparently he doesn't want to move as his son is just one-month old. Understandable.

Tomori however will arrive today for medicals and Gazzetta says will even be on the bench vs Atalanta. Timely, considering Romagnoli's absence.

·
Registered
1,623 Posts
A pacey defender and looked good in his previous clubs; all the very best Tomori.

·
va' fancul
1,952 Posts
Depending on how well Tomori plays we might have to keep him because Calabria (as good as he's been this season) is, in my opinion, not a European level RB although he is making me eat my words virtually every game (even when he's being played out of position). Secondly, the Conti project blew up in our faces and I don't see him ever making his way back here.

Unfortunately, this means @jani we're going to miss out on Diaz because I don't see us getting him for less than 25 million.

It's an outcome I can live with even though I'm still very high on Diaz and his potential.

P.S

I'm curious if Tomori is AC Milan's first-ever Canadian born player!? Fuckin eh bud

·
Registered
13,896 Posts
Don't remember that guy at all

·
Registered
13,896 Posts
We bought him for our youth team, but he never got to play for the first team. You will only remember him if you follow the youth team or play football manager.
What kind of fan do you think I am? Of course I play football manager :D

·
Registered
12,556 Posts
My transfer ratings:

Tomori - 6/10 - very promising signing and with a little luck can become the starter we needed ... but of course very expensive if signed for 30m.
Mandzukic - 3/10 - good as Ibra backup BUT also very old and hasnt played in months. Hope I am proved wrong but dont see what he could provide more than Colombo.
Meite - 2/10 - my rating is a little affected from his first 2 games with us which were horrible and the fact he was a reserve for Torino ffs.

Out:
Musachio to Lazio for 1m - 10/10
Conti to Parma for 7m - 7/10
Duarte on loan - 5/10

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
No matter how the management wants to spin it, I think it's a big blunder leaving the renewals of Donnarumma and Hakan this late, allowing their contracts to run down.

·
Registered
12,556 Posts
I can bet we will lose one of them, if not both on a free transfer.

For Donnaruma, might be a little problem since all the big clubs have good GK, only maybe PSG but playing in France isnt an upgrade.

If the wage requests are true 10m for Donna and 6-7 for Hakan, that puts the management in a dead end situation. So, in a way I will accept losing those two if they come up and explain the situation and learn from it.

What happened to Plizari btw? Also, we should have gotten that Hungarian kid from RB Salzburg.

·
Scudetto
23,514 Posts
That kid went to the other RB team. A financial move between two linked teams, not strategic.

·
Registered
1,973 Posts
I bet most of us aren't aware we signed a LB on deadline day. A kid from Hungary, 17yrs old Milos Kerkez.

He's joining the primavera for now but, according to his agent, he's signed for the first team as Theo deputy. I watched a few of his clips and he looked good, honestly. Fast, sharp dribbler and very attacking. Your typical modern LB/WB. Very similar to Theo, same playing style. But what I observed was the defensive aspects of his game wasn't focused so probably he's not that good defensively, and also his physique, same height as Calabria. needs to bulk up. We can't have two short FBs .

We'll see.

·
Registered
215 Posts
The year is 2030 and soon new contacts will be made between AC Milan and the agents of Hakan Calhanoglu and Gigio Donnarumma regarding the renewal of their contracts. The parties are getting closer but not yet white smoke. Both players contracts expired in the summer of 2021 but have been on rolling contracts since.

61 - 80 of 84 Posts