Xtratime Community banner

Should we start a new game thread?

• Yes, we need a new start.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No, the mojo is still strong in this one.

Votes: 5 62.5%
1141 - 1155 of 1155 Posts

·
Registered
1,631 Posts
I miss Bennacer & Hakan so much; their presence in midfield makes a big difference.

·
Registered
17,755 Posts
Starting with 4-3-3 when the team has played 4-2-3-1 all season was the first fail. Pioli came to get slaughtered.

·
Registered
17,755 Posts
Whether it was a 4-3-3 or a 4-2-3-1 with Meite as trequartista, I can tell you that is a big departure from this team's usual style of play. With Diaz on the bench that was a weird decision. He probably thought Ibra would hold up the ball more but in the end it looked like a 4-3-3 with ineffective wingers who were too far from their striker.

·
va' fancul
1,952 Posts
This post is very disrespectful to Atalanta.

In their day they can do this to ANY club
They played us like I would expect a team like Bayern to play us i.e just completely overrun us all over the pitch and play with superior quality.

Thing is, Bayern is playing with a half a billion dollars worth of player equity whereas Atalanta doesn't have anything close.

·
Registered
10,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,149
Good question. I think it would be very appropriate actually. This thread is called Milan-Bologna, makes a lot of sense to open a Bologna-Milan thread now as the second half of the season begins. Any objections? @humanTORCH ?

·
Registered
24,100 Posts
I dont see the disaster, especially considering most of us expect a loss or draw in this game. Pioli has not learnt his lesson about Atalanta, in fact it seems he learnt the wrong one. He should have studied their press and how to get past it and he should have studied more how to stop their attack. I had a couple of ideas just watching the game, I think a professional team with videos and many knowledgable people should be able to do this. Instead it looked like Atalanta been the team that studied us and applied that.

I think we will bounce back in the next serie A game.

Still, this thread ended up with us winter champions! lets celebrate our only trophy!

·
Registered
9,001 Posts
Good question. I think it would be very appropriate actually. This thread is called Milan-Bologna, makes a lot of sense to open a Bologna-Milan thread now as the second half of the season begins. Any objections? @humanTORCH ?
Sorry...been busy lately.
You guys have voted democratically 😆

Even if we stick to this thread, the #9 cursed has been released. Hell is lose and no anti jinx can overcome this 😔

·
Registered
9,001 Posts
All the matches that we lost are without Saelemakers 🤔

That boy is still undefeated.

1141 - 1155 of 1155 Posts