Xtratime Community banner

Should we start a new game thread?

• Yes, we need a new start.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No, the mojo is still strong in this one.

Votes: 5 62.5%
1061 - 1080 of 1155 Posts

·
Scudetto
23,534 Posts
Like the Juve game, am going into this prepared to lose. A draw or win is a bonus. Just hope it's not another 5-0 kind of loss.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Just do a number on Illicit and I think 60% of the threat is neutralized. There's Zapata, yeah, but I have hope Kjaer can deal with that. At the end, the absences will be our undoing. A draw would be great, a loss not unexpected.

·
Registered
24,100 Posts
Atalanta play today though. That will be to our benefit as they look kind of tired, they already did in the last game against Genoa which they drew.

Roma copa Italia game was good for us also, 120 minutes with some key players playing the whole game.

·
Registered
24,100 Posts
Atalanta with their second draw in a row. That puts them a firm 10 points behind us for the next game. While they rested Ilicic/Zapata, I would argue those are not the players that need a rest for them, that would be their midfield.

Also Juve play Napoli in the Super cup tonight, which is good.

·
Registered
15,635 Posts
Wow, Theo was false positive and Rebic and Krunic are negative in the latest tests. Awesome news, hopefully they are in good enough shape to be included in the game against Atalanta.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
I don't even want to know whether Theo is fit or not. Just include him. The mere thought of Dalot there gives me the creep.

·
Registered
13,909 Posts
Great news

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Theo was only diagnosed positive last week, right? So unless he injured himself in quarantine, I can not see why he should not be fit.
Great news anyway to have both Theo and Rebic available.

·
Registered
1,982 Posts
Great news indeed. Now only the CB pairing is of concern a little. Duvan against Kalulu is gonna be prickly.

·
Registered
63,364 Posts
Atalanta would have lost to Udinese had not for the ref and they drew with Genoa, so you face Atalanta at the right time. They suck currently.

Milan on a high with Zlatan, Leao and Theo back not to mention the new signings made.

Prediction

Milan 2-1 Atalanta

·
Registered
10,631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,073
Atalanta would have lost to Udinese had not for the ref and they drew with Genoa, so you face Atalanta at the right time. They suck currently.

Milan on a high with Zlatan, Leao and Theo back not to mention the new signings made.

Prediction

Milan 2-1 Atalanta
Nice try. Says a lot about Atalanta that even when they don’t play well, they still manage to get points out of all matches. Not a coincidence they haven’t lost in the last 9-10 matches. I’m sure we’ll lose here. And so are the bookmakers.

·
Registered
47,037 Posts
It is odd that the leaders of serie A are paid so much in a game at home vs a team like Atalanta. Do not misunderstand me, I rate highly Atalanta and I have a half of their attack in my fantasy team, but it is not a situation in which I consider Atalanta the favorite team, whatever the bookmakers tell me.
Curious about Meite, I wonder whether he will work hard or the fact that playing the way he played at Torino gave him a chance to move from Torino to Milan has convinced him that there is no need to increase the work rate.

·
Registered
63,364 Posts
Nice try. Says a lot about Atalanta that even when they don’t play well, they still manage to get points out of all matches. Not a coincidence they haven’t lost in the last 9-10 matches. I’m sure we’ll lose here. And so are the bookmakers.
2-1

Kessie pen, Mandzukic off the bench

You heard it here first

1061 - 1080 of 1155 Posts