Xtratime Community banner

Should we start a new game thread?

• Yes, we need a new start.

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • No, the mojo is still strong in this one.

Votes: 5 62.5%
1021 - 1040 of 1155 Posts

·
Registered
63,336 Posts
The penalty is correct imo, dumb Cagliari defender Lykogiannis shoved Zlatan. He also played Zlatan onside on the second, so effectively he has been your best player with Zlatan and Calabria.

·
Registered
12,588 Posts
Alexis with 2 yellows in a few minutes and is off... Ffs pretty harsh but also dumb from him.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
wow, harsh 2nd yellow card for Saelemaekers. But both cards for him were so unneccesary. Not what we need right now..

·
Registered
5,016 Posts
Sottil could've easily gotten a pk there if he didn't have a fistful of Diaz shirt. I funny understand why attackers still do that in age of VAR.

one was studs up and the other was a professional foul, both are automatic yellows
Give me a break, the second was ridiculous. Professional foul that close to goal? It's Serie A there's professional fouls all game and he cards for that? Super soft yellow and inconsistent with how the game has been reffed. He just wanted to make up for pk.

First was legit yellow.

·
Registered
17,752 Posts
phantom foul on ibra. ibra loses the aerial challenge but somehow he gets a foul out of it. ... milan favoured there

·
Registered
17,752 Posts
Sottil could've easily gotten a pk there if he didn't have a fistful of Diaz shirt. I funny understand why attackers still do that in age of VAR.

Give me a break, the second was ridiculous. Professional foul that close to goal? It's Serie A there's professional fouls all game and he cards for that? Super soft yellow and inconsistent with how the game has been reffed. He just wanted to make up for pk.

First was legit yellow.
your theory is dead. he could have easily given a penalty to sottil

·
Registered
17,752 Posts
He had already made it up. Without the red to salad that's a definite pk.
the red on saele isn't making up for it. A top team playing 10 vs 11 a relegation battler 2-0 up is insignificant. But the point it comes down to is that the red was fair.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
If Meite keeps it simple, he can be a useful player. Good technique and can drive the ball forward.
Again a pretty straightforward win even with all the setbacks...I love how we just beat almost all mid- and bottomtable teams home and away..

·
Registered
1,629 Posts
That red killed the rhythm of the match flow. Alexis first foul was very stupid of him. I was looking forward to see how does that Kessie-Meite pair does but oh well. Meite was holding the ball pretty well. I hope he adapts to our game.

Dalot-Hauge combination is not working and lack of understanding. Castellijo should be fast in decision making; hopping back kills the tempo. That way Diaz & Zlatan is very quick.

Donna, Kessie, Capitano, Kjaer, Calabria,Kalulu were solid.

Zlatans 2nd was a perfect finish; a beauty.

1021 - 1040 of 1155 Posts