Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here in Turkey there are rumours about Milan has made a bid for Tuncay Sanli worth $20M...

Have you heard anything about this??

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good..

·
Legend
17,146 Posts
Sorry, but who's this Tuncay? :stress: And 20 Million$? :lala: Milan may be a rich club, but we are not known for going crazy in the transfer markets...if we do, it's a for true world class player....:)

Cheers.;)

·
Registered
7,217 Posts
San Siro said:
Sorry, but who's this Tuncay? :stress: And 20 Million$? :lala: Milan may be a rich club, but we are not known for going crazy in the transfer markets...if we do, it's a for true world class player....:)

Cheers.;)
I guess you don't watch the Champions league.

·
Registered
15,061 Posts
20 Mio? Ridiculous.

I havent read not heard anything about it yet in the Italian medias, beside thinking that the mentioned ammount of money for this deal (of a player that I doubt the Milan staff would see any use for [yet]) itself makes this look like a badly researched joke by some journalist.

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
I have never heard anything related to Tuncay joining Milan.

·
Registered
15,670 Posts
What's wrong with some people here? Why do you have to insult the player?

Some of you are way too cocky for your own good.

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Tolga said:
You don't know Tuncay?

lol, your loss I guess..
No thanks you can keep him :) ,20 million are you serious? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Tolga said:
We will be keeping him, but that's not even what I meant..

I meant it's his (San Siro's) loss for not knowing one of Europe's best young players..

I'd say Tuncay is a potential player...seen him just several times in CL matches...but for $20 million?...i don't think so...
:devil:

·
Registered
8,086 Posts
San Siro said:

Cheers.;)
How do you explain Pippo then? :dielaugh:

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
Vampire Lestat said:
How do you explain Pippo then? :dielaugh:

different times - different prices

Today noone will pay these prices for players unproven in the respective league (except Chelsea).

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:D

Arsenal has already made one about $23M

I think you will be shocked when you see him playing....

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Jankulovski is world class and he's worth no where near that,are you telling me this guy is as good as him?C'mon 20 million plus is a bit to steep,what has he proven yet?

·
Registered
194 Posts
Lion Killer said:
:D

Arsenal has already made one about $23M

I think you will be shocked when you see him playing....

with all respect, i wasn't shocked to see him playing...people have different view..since u r fenerbache's fan, probably that's why u r highly-rating Tuncay...no offence...as I said, Toncay is a potential player...

1 - 20 of 63 Posts