Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
His carreer has been a failure past few years but he's shining like he never shined before with Galatasaray. I really lost the count of how many goals he scored. Lincoln and Arda have their own topic, Baros deserves one too. :proud:

When was the last time we had a topscorer? 2001? When was the last time we had a forward who could dribble and wasnt a typical kazma striker? Also back in 2001 with Arif.

[tub]kfxHsVaEscg[/tub]

:happy:

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
He's really come to life in Turkiye, he was averaging about 3 goals a season prior to gala signing him. Great pick up to say the least.

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Man you're going to jinx him before the derby.. :doh:

All of all goals, that Lincoln's was a class!

Other than that, goal against Konyaspor is a killer too.
Great player, Turkish league fits him perfectly!

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
With that kind of midfield even Tomas Jun would have scored 15 goals :howler:
Baros really sucks badly when not given proper midfield support

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No offense but am I the only one feeling the hate and jalousy's in the posts of Infamousturk? :D

Awesome.

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
He's bashing him because he's not good for their NT but you bash him sneaky all the time pure out of jealousy Im afraid :D

Stop being like this man, look, guiza scored 2 games in a row :howler:

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
Of course Infamous is jealous. He would love to see Arda, Baros, Kewell in his team...

Hell, I'd love to see Semih, Lugano, Gokhan Gonul in mine..

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
I think it's the pink cleats and matching pink thong that do it for him. The lack of male genitalia helps also. Now now don't get all angry, he's having a good year but boris is right Galatasaray when healthy and when a certain Brazilian is not crying and whining like a baby, do have a stacked midfield.

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He indeed does get alot of suport from the midfield but he's finishing most of them. He can create chances himselve too as he's fast, he can dribble pretty good and he's strong.

He's playing just like he played in 04 EC for us.

The way he's playing for is is simply amazing and not only because he has a good support from the midfield but because he has the qualities and he shows the under the red and yellow skit. :smileani:

Every game we had to start with either Nonda or Umit we were horrid and I think we lost most of them with Baros, the whole team looks better just like yesterday. The only thing I can blame baros is getting too many yellow cards, for the rest, I couldnt wish for better.

·
Registered
10,048 Posts
:howler: at implying that he is overall a BAD player. Dude was Euro2004 top goal scorer, played for Liverpool and Lyon, his career speaks for itself. So it's better if we say that he is overall a GREAT player who had bad luck and couldn't fit in where he went and now that adaptation problems are out of the way, he's showing his true quality.

I mean, he's fast, decent dribbler, decent finisher, can play target man.. he's good! All he needed was luck and a form. Now, he has both.

·
Registered
22,213 Posts
Every game we had to start with either Nonda or Umit we were horrid and I think we lost most of them with Baros, the whole team looks better just like yesterday. The only thing I can blame baros is getting too many yellow cards, for the rest, I couldnt wish for better.
Yes very true, he has found himself here but people shouldn't say oh that's cause he's playing in the Turkish League cause many foreign players have failed to score as much as he has here and back in their leagues they were top scorers. If he keeps this up next year then I will respect his performance.

·
Honourable Mention, April Photo Contest 2008
19,147 Posts
him, kewell and roberto carlos are the only players in the tsl who've played a cl final. enough said.

·
19,147 Posts
if guiza was playing for gs, he'd probably scored 20 untill now.

·
I like things
14,200 Posts
:howler: at implying that he is overall a BAD player. Dude was Euro2004 top goal scorerQUOTE]

Ya that was his only successful tournament, bad bad career if you ask me.

Yes guys I'm dying to have kewell and baros on my team :howler::howler:.. not at all, But I'd prob give up my left testicle to have Arda :D

·
Registered
12,992 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:howler: at implying that he is overall a BAD player. Dude was Euro2004 top goal scorerQUOTE]

Ya that was his only successful tournament, bad bad career if you ask me.

Yes guys I'm dying to have kewell and baros on my team :howler::howler:.. not at all, But I'd prob give up my left testicle to have Arda :D
Yeah, who needs Kewell and Baros when you have Ugurinho and Gulizar :howler:

He couldve scored 20 at fener too if he wasnt retarded and missed 90% of the opportunity's he gets. I dont even want to compare him with Baros. All Guiza can do is run all day long, but unlike Baros he isnt strong, isnt that fast, cant dribble for shit and he cant play lone forwards because his sorry ass needs support cause he lacks quality.

And I dont give a rats ass about the fact he scored 30 goals in Spain. He scored 30 goals in spain yet he comes to Fenerbahce to play in the turkish league, I guess the spaniards team knew he was a one day fly.

·
19,147 Posts
Man i doubt that he had 20 chances to score at fener untill now, i really do.

·
Master Debater
20,711 Posts

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I was going to say this but I was afraid I'd get powerslammed by the G.S. fans.

Everything is clicking for Baros right now and once things start going right it tends to keep going that way for a while. Now when things start going wrong it has the same affect where they keep going badly.

Guiza ended up in a shit situation and Baros ended up in a perfect situation for him. I still think Guiza is the more well rounded striker.

1 - 20 of 113 Posts