Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 301 Posts

·
Registered
43,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Also know as Milan's budget airlines airport, Bergamo is actually quite close, so their players should not be very tired. Anyway, most of them probably live in Milano.

As for the game, I expect a solid 4321 unless Carlo plays Anoinini which will dramatically change the structure. We shall see.

·
Registered
43,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh yes - the game is scheduled for 8 March at 3 PM.
March 8 is the International Women's Day

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
We have a new thread starter? I will give Bono my personal stamp of approval in hopes of inspiring success. As we are all aware, our current dip in form all started back when a certain someone stepped down from the position. :mute: ;)

CLearly another must win. Hell, every game is now. Atalanta have always been a tough nut to crack although we should win easily in theory.

·
Registered
43,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lets be clear about it, shall we - there is no Milan without Bono ('s faith)! :stuckup:

·
Registered
15,586 Posts
The Balkan invasion has begun :eek:

OK mr. Carlo-can't-do-anything-wrong :pp, lets see how your protegé does. Kaká is out :( so I guess it will be a 4-4-1-1 again? Or is maybe Ronnie on his way back?

·
Registered
43,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Final Balkan Invasion has begun. It can take 2 months or 2 years but we will prevail!

·
Scudetto
23,385 Posts
I will now stage a protest and will not post any of my useful pre-game information in this thread :stuckup:

·
Registered
43,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
jani
dont be so childish. this is all for the GOOD club. we thank you for your outstanding service and it was not your fault you did not have enough experience in those difficult times. we had to make this change for the good of the team.

·
Scudetto
23,385 Posts
:wth:

I invite those in the Allies of Youth to join together in the protest. My friends, this thread is an insult to the agreement we all had in place :stuckup:

·
Registered
43,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
jani
i hope you will soon realize this was all for the common good. i never wanted this, but i had to take the full responsibility in those hard times. your time will come. you just have to get more experience in B or even better in EPL.

·
Scudetto
23,385 Posts
Do not speak in this tone bono :nono:

Soon you will realize how this thread will die without my great thread-making skills :proud:

·
Registered
13,397 Posts
Such a dilema for me. Balkans? AOY? On noz why me? Anyway this is a fascist take over. It was agreed that after Dae(and my 1 game wonder:proud:) Jani was gonna take over. Now he's ousted without resigning. That's like Rijkaard comes and takes over without Milan firing Carlo or Carlo leaving himself:eek:. I thought we needed a new coach, not a new TSer. What has the world become? This damn economic crisis.:groan:

CLOSE THIS THREAD
CLOSE THIS THREAD
CLOSE THIS THREAD*

*Sergio Floccari will score 3 goals on us:(

·
Registered
15,586 Posts
:howler:

·
Registered
27,210 Posts
Do not speak in this tone bono :nono:

Soon you will realize how this thread will die without my great thread-making skills :proud:

And what was our record during your leadership? :mute:

It's about mojo not skills. It takes no skill to open a damn thread. It's about the power behind it and I hand mine over to Bono. :stuckup:

·
Registered
4,087 Posts
How about i become TS?

·
Scudetto
23,385 Posts
Soon you will realize that you are treating me like Gourcuff :stress:

I think I shall go to the French forum, start Bordeaux match threads.. and soon you all will be begging me to come back :stuckup:

But of course, that will be hard, but not impossible because I will make sure the French forum have an option to redeem me permanently :(

1 - 20 of 301 Posts