Oddo-Nesta-Kaladze-Maldini
Gattuso/Gourcuff-Pirlo-Ambro
Seedorf
Pato-Gila/Paloschi/Pippo

Forza Milan

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts
Gourcuff is hurt in his foot; and if he keep demanding a starting play, he might lose a legment for the rest of season or so :lala:

Forza Milan!

·
Bobo
4,525 Posts
An intresting phase of the season,we're a bit jekyll and hyde at the moment,seems consistency or confidence is escaping us but its Atalanta,a team coached by a man who knows his way around any Milan side,Del Neri and Spalletti,two dudes that know how to play us,will be intresting.

FORZA MILAN

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts

·
Registered
12,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lets hope you are our new match-thread starting mascot. But we need to keep winning or we fire you for someone else!
I'm not a "match-thread starting mascot" :fero:

BUT I'll start match-threads as long as we win.

Forza Milan

·
Registered
26 Posts
well guys another tough one...last time they beat us with their whole stadium empty hopefully this time around it is different....i hope carleto starts with two strikers....perhaps pato-gila....pato-ploshchi with seedorf behind them (assuming kaka is injured) and pirlo in his usual position with ambro and gattuso on the right and left..and hopefully oddos crosses dont end up in turin and stay in the san siro :D

·
Registered
12,526 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Is it only me OR you guys feel the same ... I'm not certain anymore that Milan will win games for sure, I hope for the best BUT I'm not sure that Milan will win even against Calgiari ( for exemple)...

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts
Is it only me OR you guys feel the same ... I'm not certain anymore that Milan will win games for sure, I hope for the best BUT I'm not sure that Milan will win even against Calgiari ( for exemple)...
And you opened a thread so Milan can win :wallbang:

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts
Gilardino has a fever of some sort, and he got it during easter break.
I hope he got a good excuse than "My gf's vagina was full of weed" Boriello kind of excuse :lala:

·
Premium Member
24,062 Posts
1 - 20 of 386 Posts