Xtratime Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For years now we've been hearing that there is a so called pact between Milan and Juventus about signing players.The pact is that neither side will sign a player that the other has wanted for longer,I was wondering if this pact really does still exist.
I do believe that it has existed for years,but If it still does I'm not so sure.

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
The aim of it (I think) was so as not to drive the transfer fees up. It was rumoured from this season onwards it would be abolished (though I guess it never officially existed), ie this summer Milan and Juve might go for the same players. Juve were interested in Gilardino and Jankulovski last summer for example, who knows if Milan were, but now Milan look to be in pole position for those two. Who knows.....

·
Registered
22,221 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Milan has Gilardino and Jankulovski. ;)

·
Registered
2,992 Posts
Schumy said:
Milan has Gilardino and Jankulovski. ;)
Well Gilardino's agent has said he doesn't hink he'll move abroad so it thing seem to be pointing towards Milan... anyway that thread got closed so I digress...

Does anyone know roughly when was this 'pact' supposed to have been created ?

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Interesting, collusion. Isn't that a violation of Lega Calcio rules? Can someone look that up for me?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts