Xtratime Community banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Milan is the most supported team in Asia :cool: According to a survey conducted and published by Asian Football Study, we lead the pack with 28.2% in front of Real Madrid (18.5%), Manchester United and Inter (11%), Arsenal (10.7%), Juventus (6.6%) and Bayern Munich (3.6%). In China Milan reach 33% of preferences :cool:

As published on Gazzetta dello Sport (March 8th 2005)

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Obviously people in Asia have wonderful taste. :stuckup: And we do it all based on football, since Milan don't market their pretty boys.

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Makes me glad, It's exactly what I said in my thread some time ago. We have lots of fans everywhere. I think We're the most supported team in atleast China and Japan but probably others in Asia too.

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Congrats, Milan are a class club b/c of the fact that they don't really have Galacticos, and play a very simple type of football. They don't try to market themselves, and you can't really find a fault with them off the field and out of the Lega Calcio. They are a pefect example of how you should spread your influence without underhanded techniques.

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Milan has only 4 or 5 fans...in ASIA...again they are just another REAL MADRID wannabe team :D :D :D

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Umm Dagoods atleast milan fans are true to the team and not their favorite pin up galactico

·
Mourinho & Cassano!!
45,797 Posts
Dagoods to R9:

Will you marry me?

·
DAGOODS = RATINGS
22,495 Posts
Umm Dagoods atleast milan fans are true to the team and not their favorite pin up galactico
Yes, I'm sure those 4 or 5 Asians are madly in love with Milan...they were born Milanistas right? THE ONLY reason they support MILAN is because they heard that RONALDO might play for them next year...

What a nice pic. Milenne is so HOT!!!!!!!!!!!

so Pulsar, how much more ARSE do you have to kiss? when are you going to get your rosyneri-sucka$$ membership card?

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Congrats, Milan are a class club b/c of the fact that they don't really have Galacticos, and play a very simple type of football. They don't try to market themselves, and you can't really find a fault with them off the field and out of the Lega Calcio. They are a pefect example of how you should spread your influence without underhanded techniques.
Why, thank you, Pulsar. :embarass: It's always nice when a member of the family pays a compliment -- at least until you change your mind again. ;)

·
Registered
3,783 Posts
Galacticos... funny... our team have star fans. You suppose your team don't have? Obviously wrong, there are numerous Sheva, Pirlo, Nesta mad fans. The illusion is in the time difference. Now those fans are called star followers as they support burned out stars like Zidane and Figo etc and during a cold period. But back to 2001 or something, the 'star-followers accusation' was not that sound as Zidane and Figo were still doing things and winning. 'Sheva, Pirlo and Nesta are so handsome that they are good players.' Please no double standard. When we were leading in such polls, you guys pull out the 'star-followers accusation'. When you are leading, you forget everything. Galacticos this term is usually applied to our players by fans. Despite other teams don't have this title in name, they have this in nature.

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
Pulsar36 said:
Pulsar, what's happened to the passionate Interista with 10000+ posts of loyal support for his club?

a) has the pressure of the Euroderby confused your thoughts, or,

b) do you want a foot in both camps in case Milan beat you again, or,

c) are you really a Milan fan on a windup, or,

d) is it that you're a rare example of a gentlemanly and friendly rivalry.

:D ;)

·
Xtratime's Head of Humour 2007
63,337 Posts
Diavolo said:
Milan is the most supported team in Asia :cool: According to a survey conducted and published by Asian Football Study, we lead the pack with 28.2% in front of Real Madrid (18.5%), Manchester United and Inter (11%), Arsenal (10.7%), Juventus (6.6%) and Bayern Munich (3.6%). In China Milan reach 33% of preferences :cool:

10.7% is great, since we are one of the only teams that has never been to Asia or the states. :thmbup:

·
Registered
194 Posts
Jern Lizardhous said:
10.7% is great, since we are one of the only teams that has never been to Asia or the states. :thmbup:

wrong!...Arsenal have been to thailand on 1999..match against Thais national team...[22-May-99 SUPER Match 1999 Thailand VS Arsenal FC. 4:3 (2:1) ]

then Arsenal have been to Malaysia few years back for a friendly match....which the gunners defeated the Malaysian national team by 2-0 ;)

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Ivan Helguera said:
Galacticos... funny... our team have star fans. You suppose your team don't have? Obviously wrong, there are numerous Sheva, Pirlo, Nesta mad fans. The illusion is in the time difference. Now those fans are called star followers as they support burned out stars like Zidane and Figo etc and during a cold period. But back to 2001 or something, the 'star-followers accusation' was not that sound as Zidane and Figo were still doing things and winning. 'Sheva, Pirlo and Nesta are so handsome that they are good players.' Please no double standard. When we were leading in such polls, you guys pull out the 'star-followers accusation'. When you are leading, you forget everything. Galacticos this term is usually applied to our players by fans. Despite other teams don't have this title in name, they have this in nature.
Ivan, I'm sure there are fans of some of Milan's players out there. I suppose some of them are fans because they think such-and-such a player is cute, although that type of fan doesn't usually hang around for too long.

What I said was that Milan don't market their players in that fashion. Milan could easily have treated Kaka' as a marketing tool, for example, like Man U and Madrid did for Beckham, but that hasn't been done. They're not hiding Kaka' under a bushel, but I've always felt that the footballing aspect came first.

We do have stars on our team, but they're not called "galacticos" or anything like that. Galliani came up with the rather embarrassing "meravigliosi" last year, but fortunately it hasn't stuck, and even then, the emphasis was on a team of great players rather than a few stars.

And you forgot our captain in your list of players with lots of fans. :stuckup:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
nasty nick said:
Makes me glad, It's exactly what I said in my thread some time ago. We have lots of fans everywhere. I think We're the most supported team in atleast China and Japan but probably others in Asia too.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

P.S. Most supported team in China, 2nd most suppoted team in Japan :cool:

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Jern Lizardhous said:
Agreed :thmbup:

·
Xtratime Allstar
9,820 Posts
Diavolo said:
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

P.S. Most supported team in China, 2nd most suppoted team in Japan :cool:
Only second in Japan? :eekani: You have some list? ;)

·
Registered
1,564 Posts
Diavolo said:

If only my MILAN could have get more support here in Middle East :stuckup: Have to see the match surrounded by Juve & Inter fans :eek: I dont mind me being alone but this season while we faced Juve & Inter...loved their expression :shades:

Forza Milan

·
Registered
28,190 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
nasty nick said:
Only second in Japan? :eekani: You have some list? ;)
All the numbers I have are listed :stuckup:
Maybe Aim :cool: has a complete list.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts